PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Improving the report system!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Màrcel's AvatarMàrcel
To be fair, I'm the Sloth. I don't feel like reporting people.
avi made by hmforall
kit's Avatarkit
i am a cross between Hesitant/Timid I haven't been around as much as other users and Timid... after a bad time with a different Pokemon site where one of the moderators harassed me (she was the admin's GF and was known by other users I only found out later to regularly harass other female players that beat her in battle(insecure much?)) long story short I tried to ignore/block her and she ended up getting me banned by the admin claiming I harassed her... if I see a blatant rule break I do report it though
Punk's AvatarPunk
Number one reasons I can see of people choosing not to report someone: Lazy[most people have better things to do >>], the "eye-roller"[i'm on this site to play with my pokes, not really to pay attention if people are breaking the rules, honestly! D:], and the "hesitant", because you don't want to get called out on "mini-modding" and then YOU end up getting in trouble :-/ Nothing but honesty, really. ALSO, the "it doesn't concern me" type of thing xD lol

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: "[inventory=Nightmare Shroud" is not a valid fraction. on line 2

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[hr] [background=http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p524/Galladerox/Orders/punk%20cherrim.png][colour=#ffa7dd][css=padding-left:10px; padding-right:220px] [url=https://pokefarm.com/trade][color=#ea008f][u][b][size=13]♫150ZC For Your Nightmare Shroud♪[/size][/b][/u][/color][/url] [progress=[inventory=Nightmare Shroud]/500][item=Nightmare Shroud]×[inventory=Nightmare Shroud]/ ???[/progress][img]http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated-shiny/635.gif[/img][size=8][url=http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k271/kikyo_012/20151123_172444.jpg?t=1448243513][b]Avatar Hand Drawn By Me.[/b][/url][url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/21363/Punk-Plu-s-Trade-Shop?page=1][b]•••Shop•[/b][/url][/size] [/css][/colour][/background]
XVictorX's AvatarXVictorX
I'm between Tounge-Twister / Hesitant/ Empath as I seen minor rule breaking , but being that I never reported anyone. So , I would hate to make a wrong call and waste anyone's time! My empath actually comes from a mistake I made [Broke the Pre-payment rule] I had sent currency for a hunt spot cause I thought thats how it worked , but time went by and I thought the person whom was trading me was messaging me , but no it was a mod letting me know pre-payment was against the rule. At that time I had no idea I was breaking the rules and thanked the mod for letting me know [Seems silly since its on the trading rules,but I had trouble understanding it] Just to add also - Timid I'd hate to put myself out there or have a mod's attention [Arceus knows my hands were trembling with the prepayment encounter] , I'd prefer to blend in with the general crowd and keep on shiny hunting B)
My PFQ profile pic was made by Athena Cykes for my use only ^^
Tony's AvatarTony
I don't know why I voted for the Otter, I should've voted for the Hesitant instead. I honestly only report people if I see foul language in any source (i.e. Pokémon's description, forum posts, etc.) and I've only done that once. Other than that, I haven't seen anybody that could be reported on for any logical reason.
Mattykips's AvatarMattykips
Hesitant for me. I just don't want to waste anyone's time and I feel like breaking small rules isn't enough to get staff involved. I've also had myself reported for a rule break and I hadn't even realized I did it. I'm glad someone did it but I also felt it was a bit silly to get staff involved when I could've been PM'd about it. x-x so I just don't bother reporting small things. If it was major I would though.
Eyyo, I'm Matt. I'm a 24 year old queer & trans author. I'm a generally anxious and quiet person. I like puns, cats and food.. and Pokemon, obviously. Sparring: Accepting Friend Requests: Accepting Messaging: Accepting I have a shop -> Boop Please click my mother as well! -> KiahTaiga Avatar by Clow: free for use.
Eebit's AvatarEebit
Hmm. The only thing I've ever seen that even made me consider reporting someone was when I saw a new user with an obscene username. I didn't report them because I figured stuff as basic as usernames would be screened or something upon registration, automatically? And/Or that somehow a mod would notice it quickly/be notified magically.... It just seemed so stupidly basic. :\ Maybe that's not right. ^_^;;; Eebit-fail =_= Edit: Also, I chose Hesitant because deciding whether or not to report someone is like... deciding when to wake up your parents in the middle of the night. The house better be on fire....
Muffinnz's AvatarMuffinnz
I'm going to say that my issue with reporting people is based a bit more on the fact that I don't have all the rules memorized. I remember ones like no begging, be polite, no adult themed stuff in general areas, the double posting and early bumping, but how do you turn someone in if you don't read the rules every week or something to remember the weird ones? Yeah, I think the biggest issue people have with reporting is whether or not they remember it's a rule. Maybe reminding people to read the rules monthly, with a little questionnaire attached, to see they actually did would help?
Avatar made for me as a Christmas present in 2012 by crayon-chewer on PF
Nemesis's AvatarNemesis
I'm not much on the forums so I haven't seen any rule breaking.
I am mostly hesitant as well. I just feel like I am taking time out someone's life when they could be doing something important. I have reported before but I was very panicky about it and kept checking the thread making sure I wrote it properly. I guess I also feel like the rules I see being broken is sort of minor and could be dealt through PM but then that would class as mini-modding so I would be breaking the rules about a rule breaker. Another thing I worry about is if I see someone who has broken the rules but it may be an old-ish post, that maybe someone else has already reported it. So I just worry I am bringing up something that is already being dealt with. I guess it's just nerves as well, I just don't like being a pain to anyone on the internet.
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 0

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page