PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Improving the report system!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 89101112

09rlouward's Avatar09rlouward
I agree with Smelborp and I never came across anyone being bad on this game site.

UFT Shop

Summoning, Forme-change, Special Evolution, evolution items https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/28081/09Rlouward-s-shop
I don't surf through the forums very often - only to find trading threads when I've saved up enough GP or summons. Because of that, I don't really see any rulebreakers - as some others have said before me, I don't actively search them out ^^; If I did find something though, if it was minor like double-posting then I'd be the hesitant and the empathy. If it was bigger though then I would probably report them! But, like I said, I don't surf the forums much at all.
Edited by Chronos
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Credits; Icon (see below), Signature
TCG Artwork
Icon is from the official Love Live School Idol Festival Mobile App <3
afkinz's Avatarafkinz
i put otter as i never really see any rule breaking but then im rarely online and hardly look through fourms
robot unicorn addict current avatar wa made by Anniss! use of lunupine in aboutme and avatar given by sei! HERE
SooshShark's AvatarSooshShark
As someone who's subscribed to a lot of threads (mostly trades, clans, and a few announcements), I don't come across many things. The norm for me is where there's been something happening / someone breaking the rules and it's been pointed out by other people or resolved by one of the site mods. I'd say I'm a hesitant in most cases but if it's something more serious than a little SPAM I would get in touch with some of the mods about the incident on or off site depending where it is and the most efficient way to get in touch with them at the time. o3o
Icon is my fursona, drawn by me. Visit my Trade Thread! Score: 0
Parafox's AvatarParafox
I'm one of those who have never seen any rule-breaking on PFQ before. Mostly because I'm barely active on the forums.
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
Irk's AvatarIrk
If it helps the Empaths, I'd like to provide a bit of insight from someone who's been reported herself. I used to have a link on my page to my Tumblr - I thought that since I warned about content and it wasn't outright 18+ stuff, it'd be okay that I have a bit of a mouth on me over there. This was not the case, and I got a PM from a mod asking me to take the link down. I apologized and removed it. And that was it. No long term consequences. I wasn't yelled at or belittled. Just reminded of the rules, given time to remove it, and then it was never spoken of again. I imagine it's like that with all reports here - people are given chances. A single report is not going to bring the wrath of God down on someone's head, unless it's something REALLY bad, like someone I reported recently for sexual harassment or a while back for trade theft. Honestly, I would have thought an inappropriate link would at least come with a several-day ban, but it didn't, for which I'm very grateful. So don't worry about people when you're reporting them - mod messages come with more of a flavor of "here's something you need to fix", not "we're mad at you and want to punish you". In my experience, anyway. Things like double posts are better off going to mods as well, since it's not like the user can delete it even if it was an accident, only a mod can do that. So for double posts, think of reporting as more of a way of getting the deleted post removed, not getting someone in trouble. If I survived posting an inappropriate link on purpose, I think the occasional accidental double poster will be okay. Not that I expect a single assurance to cure anxiety, of course - Lord knows I have my own issues, it's why I rarely initiate contact or post on the forums here - but if it can help people who are uncertain, then here you are. I don't have an answer for the poll, really - I rarely report, but that's because I don't use the forums outside the announcements and I don't usually read logs because I'm so busy zipping through with alt-O. I'll report if I notice something, but there aren't a lot of occasions for me to.
"Who ever heard of having a cat as a friend? ...actually, it's easier to have a cat as a friend. They don't understand what you say. That's why I won't get hurt." (Icon an official screencap from Osomatsu-san, owned by Studio Pierrot)
SuperK1's AvatarSuperK1
I didn't read all the pages, so someone might have already noticed, but is that a FullMetal Alchemist reference? But yeah, I've never reported, 'cause I've never noticed someone doing it that hadn't already been reported.
--My shop--My starter-- - - Li'l dragon eggy --Avatar by ÇløudWølf--
kindom98's Avatarkindom98
I had someone pm me to click there eggs. They were a new player and I just sent a message back stating that it was against the rule to do so instead of reporting them. I didn't report them because they were a new player If they had not been I would have reported them. I'm honestly not sure if I made the right decision or not.
Kirara's AvatarKirara
I just want a quick simple button to report a post. Having to pull up more pages just to report something like spam isn't worth the effort. I don't see anything worse than that that would make it worth it.

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: "[inventory=Psychic Gem" is not a valid fraction. on line 2

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/16591/Shop-Kirara]My Trade Shop[/url] [progress=[inventory=Psychic Gem]/3200][item=Psychic Gem] × [inventory=Psychic Gem] / 3200 [/progress][url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/15604/Rose-s-Room-A-Steven-Universe-Clan][img]http://img.pokefarm.org/~G_v/RRBanner.png[/img][/url][/center]
Dior Cross's AvatarDior Cross
I voted myself as The Hesitant and The Otter. I'm Hesitant because for small things it seems like they can be handled simply, just by someone else politely telling the person without having to go to a mod about it (such as with spam or an accidental double post or something). I think some mistakes/rule violations are made by new users who just don't know all the rules yet, so just having another user tell them is an easy fix rather than going through the hassle of reporting it and all that. I also can't say that I'm super well-versed on the rules myself. I know the basics, but I should probably look over them in greater detail. The Otter, mostly just because I don't see many rule violations. And as I said, if I do, they are something very small such as spam. I really am only subscribed to trade threads, I don't really look through other threads and I don't often click links on people's profiles. I guess I'm just here to play the game, not really to look out for people breaking rules. That's not to say I wouldn't report someone if I did see a rule violation, just that I may easily overlook them. So yeah, long explanation to say... I just don't notice many. c:
Avatar was made by Kaffoum! Get one for yourself in her Avatar Art Shop! Character belongs to me (my pokesona, Vape the Eterneon)

Pages: 123··· 89101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page