PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Improving the report system!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Improving the report system! >

Dior Cross's AvatarDior Cross
I voted myself as The Hesitant and The Otter. I'm Hesitant because for small things it seems like they can be handled simply, just by someone else politely telling the person without having to go to a mod about it (such as with spam or an accidental double post or something). I think some mistakes/rule violations are made by new users who just don't know all the rules yet, so just having another user tell them is an easy fix rather than going through the hassle of reporting it and all that. I also can't say that I'm super well-versed on the rules myself. I know the basics, but I should probably look over them in greater detail. The Otter, mostly just because I don't see many rule violations. And as I said, if I do, they are something very small such as spam. I really am only subscribed to trade threads, I don't really look through other threads and I don't often click links on people's profiles. I guess I'm just here to play the game, not really to look out for people breaking rules. That's not to say I wouldn't report someone if I did see a rule violation, just that I may easily overlook them. So yeah, long explanation to say... I just don't notice many. c:
Avatar was made by Kaffoum! Get one for yourself in her Avatar Art Shop! Character belongs to me (my pokesona, Vape the Eterneon)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page