PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Improving the report system!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Deoxtri's AvatarDeoxtri
The only reason I don't report is I don't hang out in the forums xD But in all honesty though, some rules on here are, in my opinion, a little too strict and I wouldn't report anything that I consider very minor. Such as bumping or such. I'd rather just send them a pm reminding them of the rules, everyone makes mistakes and forgets things, it's in our nature. Same with offensive comments. I have no trouble talking about most things and is very hard to offend, but if someone feels like that I'd apologize and leave. How am I supposed to know they think X is offensive? Ugh, such rambles, anyway, that's my two cents. *Crawls off into the safety of my farm again*
Rebellious Wisdom Tarot readings, get them there! (It's on tumblrrrr)
The Otter. I haven't seen any breaking the rules. The Hesitant. I don't know that is breaking the rules. I know the ones that are on every forum and they are ones everybody know so nobody will try to bread these rules.
ZaidenZakii's AvatarZaidenZakii
I don't use the forums and I hardly look at anything more than someone's Pokemon that I'm clicking. So I don't report, I probably wouldn't unless it was something major like harassment. Guess you can put me down under Sloth and perhaps Empath/Hesitant as well.
I don't report because I've never come across someone doing something against the rules, I probably won't find someone like that because I'm pretty quiet on the site and don't do much. I also don't report because those people haven't bothered me and they are not doing anything that gets to me, ya know? I'm not on PFQ a lot since it's not like I have anyone to talk to on here and I get bored easily, all I do is log in to check on my Pokemon, interact, and check Scour, then leave.
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
I went through the different options and found that I can classify myself as a few of these. The Empath not that I have really seen someone breaking a rule, though I myself was on the edge of doing so and a member sent me a PM just to notify me. Which is what I would prefer. I feel that if something is minor enough that a PM will sort it, then that should be the first option, this leads to The Hesitant, because now it becomes a very vague line between a minor rule breaking and a big rule breaking. Where does one draw it? I would say that if I saw someone say cheating or doing something that I doubt can be fixed between member-member communication, then a report will be needed. I also fall under The Timid and The Whoospies, for me, these two are closely related. This also leads to The Otter. I am one of those who have an extreme, I want to say anxiety but it is more like fear to major respect which results in caution, for authorative beings. I am hesitant to even PM staff anything (which I know is probably silly. So far I know, only Garthic smashes muffins xD). But yes, I am scared of wasting their time and then I am scared that they will look deeper into my own account and find something that could be a rule break, but which I don't know. I am also always hesitant to PM them a question about rule breaking (I know most rules and then some moral kind of stuff, but sometimes something needs to be made clear) because I don't know whether they will shove it off as a silly question and a waste of their time and how they will react to it then. All in all, I think that there needs to be a clear list with minor to major rule breaking (placed under the needed heading) set out in a clear way. Possibly using FAQ from users to mods. Because a player will not ask a question with regards to a rule if it is clear. These are just my two cents on the matter =^_^=
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...
Jedi4590's AvatarJedi4590
The empath,the tongue twister, hesistant and the otter I always feel bad about reporting others because of my childhood I never reported anyone before so I dont know how to file a case and I feel that taking minor issues to staff and waste their time but actually I dont think I saw anyone rule breaking
I'm otter, I've only reported once and ever since I have havent seen any rule breaking really.
(This Siggy is made by me and for my use only)
Enderwither02's AvatarEnderwither02
I've never seen anyone breaking the rules. If I have (not that I'd know if I'd seen it) I would've reported them right away. Even so, I'm calling myself the hesitant.
Joshthemaster's AvatarJoshthemaster
I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED S RULE BREAKING so Hesitant i've never encountered anything wrong alsoThe Tongue-twister
(Placeholder text)
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by joshthemaster

I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED S RULE BREAKING so Hesitant i've never encountered anything wrong alsoThe Tongue-twister
Have you tried reading the rules? ;)

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page