PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 363738

Iona's AvatarIona
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Raiveon Nickname: Rai, Clara Favorite Eeveelution: Sylveon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Either Flareon or Espeon Password: [REDACTED] How did you find us: Just checking out the clans and wondered what this one was since the title didn't really indicate anything.
Genderfluid - Any Pronouns
Polyamorous Demiromantic Demisexual
USA
Team Instinct
21 / 1000
saltea's Avatarsaltea
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: saltea Nickname: Saltea, Sunnie, I don't really mind whatever ^^ Favorite Eeveelution: Glaceon. It has been my long time favorite. Least Favorite Eeveelution: Perhaps Flareon, although I like them all. I just never use it game-play wise because of it's terrible movepool, and there are better fire types out there. Password: noecalg How did you find us: Was just scrolling through the forums.
My Art Shop - Signature edited by @kat on Tumblr, free to use.
Shadow2812's AvatarShadow2812
I'll start a new topic, what do think of a Galarian Eevee that is a different type of what we have and it evolving into other types we still don't have?
Great job getting first, Team Bloom Doom! This was one of the greatest races I have ever had! Not only did I beat my previous point record, but the teamwork was the best I have ever seen and we got first! I don't think I have ever been so motivated to participate in a race! This team was the greatest I have been on! I hope to see some of you in future type races! ~Champion Spectra, the creator of the sprite!
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
I would love some new eeveelutions with types that aren't used yet. There's still 8 types that are still unused. Even a normal type evolution where eevee's genes have stabilized. That one's been proposed and theorized on forever.
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 207 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
i second the normal type eeveelution, it just makes sense to have one like that ;w;

gen 8 spoilers

are you sure?

we should probably put any mention of galarian forms in spoiler hideboxes right? ;w; anyway i'm kind of upset at how only galarian linoone evolve, so i'm highly against a separate eevee that only evolves into certain forms. galarian eeveelutions would be good though!! Maybe a sort of galar weezing-esque flareon tgat has something to do with smog, or a sylveon wit frills that look like old english fashion?
clai/mordecai/aether, fae/they || flight rising || credit
sprite and avatar by me.
art shoptrade shop
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
I would personally love a dragon type eeveelution
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
Pix3lblip's AvatarPix3lblip
I had actually created a normal type eeveelution fakemon, i always imagined it as a mature eevee, similar to ninetails, called eeveeon.
Hope you have a nice day! :3 Little Ditto made by PupperCakes
Before gen 4 came out... I had a dream about a grass type eeveelution. I lost the drawing but it looked nothing like leafeon. There was definitely flowers on it but I can't remember anything else about it.
Hope its ok if I start a new topic... Which eeveelution would be the most useful in the real world? Here's my thoughts on 3. Vaporeon, Leafeon, and Glaceon. These three are perfect for gardeners/farmers. Vaporeon can water the plants, Leafeon can monitor the plants, and Glaceon can flash freeze the produce.
C0L0R3D's AvatarC0L0R3D
Man, Sylveon and Espeon have to be most useful! Cuz Espeon literally saves people who it deeply trusts, and Sylveon can calm anger or sadness using its feelers, so they're really useful in my opinion!
Hi, I'm a dumb individual who likes Jackbox and object shows. Don't get me started, I WILL go on for ages.
Tanzaku

Tanzaku

Summon Item

(: 0)

A vibrant blue paper with a poem written neatly on it. With it, it is possible to call upon the Legendary Pokémon Jirachi.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 47 — 6,168 / 6,798
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness 0%
Bashful nature
Also, that's Cinder. Click 'em a bit if you want.

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page