PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 363738

MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
My first eeveelution was flareon in Pokémon moon because I was trying to go in order and did flareon first
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
Sylveon, I knew I'd get one in Y and since I didn't get an Eeveelution in OR it was my first one~ (Also I almost evolved my second Eevee, Jolty, into a Sylveon, can't remember if I mentioned that before here or not)
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
I would like to join evons of nature! Username: Eeveehart Nickname: Karin Favorite Eeveelution: shiny umbreon Least favorite Eeveelution: the ones that dont exist. Password: Eevee How did you find us? I was browsing the clan forums.
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 207 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
Hernán23Pro's AvatarHernán23Pro
@Eeveehart I'm pretty sure the password is wrong. Also, you don't really need to mention "shiny" in the favorite evolution. Just by saying Umbreon it must be fine. That just makes it harder for the real password, in any case.
My Backloggery
Gimme any Gracidea Seeds you don't need ^^
I think it's right. Unless the password changed since the very first post on this thread.
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong

QUOTE originally posted by Hernán23Pro

@Eeveehart I'm pretty sure the password is wrong. Also, you don't really need to mention "shiny" in the favorite evolution. Just by saying Umbreon it must be fine. That just makes it harder for the real password, in any case.
I just realized, Eevee backwards is... how did I miss that for the longest time? XD @CatEnergetic isn’t the fake password and the real password confusable? What if someone’s favorite Eeveelution is actually Eevee?
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,333,984
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Hernán23Pro's AvatarHernán23Pro
Eevee is not an eeveelution because an eeveelution is a evolution of Eevee. And well, Eevee can't evolve to Eevee.
I would like to join evons of nature! Username: Eeveehart Nickname: Karin Favorite Eeveelution: shiny umbreon Least favorite Eeveelution: the ones that dont exist. Password: How did you find us? I was browsing the clan forums.
Lol I read too fast for my own good sometimes.
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Just to clarify, the password is hidden to ensure everyone proprely reads the rules. It also doesn't matter whether they put shiny in their favourite eveelution~ Also please don't mini mod and tell people their password is incorrect~ Eeveehart, I'll add you in momentarily! Aside from all of that, I'm now looking for mods! I'll be putting up a forum, which you'll have to fill out and PM to me~
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page