PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 363738

nanarini's Avatarnanarini
i very much support flying eevee being griffon like!! alsoo that jackalope vee is so cute!! the little fawnie spots on the back aaahhh
Käwíwí's AvatarKäwíwí
I haven't been playing this game for awhile but I love that second eeveelution such a cute little fawn. ^^
click my babu
AuraEevee431's AvatarAuraEevee431
The jackalope-like/deer-like/fawn-like eeveelution is so cute! I love how you designed it!
Aura l Female l Eevee lover l My Art Shop! Have a good day! Type Race Hunt: Ralts! and random, like usual. Shiny Hunt: Ralts!
Type Race: Team Breakneck Blitz (Normal)
Made by Fuchsfee
Hope you guys have fun this Type Race! :D
Advertisments: Signature by Galladerox l Avatar by Viri. Free-to-use.
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Silkyway55 Nickname: Silky Favorite Eeveelution: Sylveon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Flareon Password: Eevee How did you find us: A friend told me about it.
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 0 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
Narhumo's AvatarNarhumo
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Narhumo Nickname: Bloo Favorite Eeveelution: Espeon Least Favorite Eeveelution: uh... none Password:noepse How did you find us:
I was discovering the threads for the first time, and... clans. I found dis, and being a huge eevee fan (fields for proof) I clicked, read the rules, and am now filling out the form. :)
ShadowShade's AvatarShadowShade
This place isn't very active
Sprites made by the lovely KitKatKutie2
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
CherryBlossom, Silkyway, and Braixen, welcome to the clan! New topic: What was your first Eeveelution, and what made you choose it? Shadow, plese refrain from posting off-topic comments! I apologize for my lack of inactvitiy everyone, summer classes have been really harsh!
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
Pix3lblip's AvatarPix3lblip
My first was an espeon in pokemon go. I knew about the naming trick, so i chose it because it was a nice color. also, i was like, 10, so i named it Magesticness afterwards. xD Edit: I dont think i am on the memberlist, even though i joined quite a while ago and edited out the password after being accepted.
Hope you have a nice day! :3 Little Ditto made by PupperCakes
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
My fav evolution was Sylveon, she is such a cutie and I love her ribbons.
VII's AvatarVII
my first evolution was espeon, probably because soul silver was the first game i played with an eevee evolution and i liked the colors

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page