PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123456··· 363738

Hernán23Pro's AvatarHernán23Pro
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Because it seems the other one isn't accepted anymore. Username: Hernan23Pro Nickname: Uhhh, Hernan? Favorite Eeveelution: Glaceon. Always. Least Favorite Eeveelution: Umbreon, Espeon, Sylveon. Password: Nope no spoilers How did you find us: For some reason the original thread is replaced with this one. I just came from the other.
My Backloggery
Gimme any Gracidea Seeds you don't need ^^
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
I'll add you in now, and feel free to PM me if you have any issues/concerns regarding the old clan or if you'd like me to clarify as to why it was remade~ Edit: Also please remove the password from your post when you can~
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
Hernán23Pro's AvatarHernán23Pro
I guess I have to remove the password. Oh man, where can I start? -Er, wait, pokesonas are named to custom pokemon characters made by users, right? I got a lovely one I've been working on some years ago. Her name's Queen, she's a fluffy Glaceon with an pretty designed story. (Possibly too big to post in here) Her diamond shaped extremities are replaced with heart shapes. What I could say is the most important point is she always wears a King's Crown she found and it makes her dark blue fur shine gold. Sometimes I feel embarassed to talk about these things. Only one very confident person has all the details other than me. But since this thread is about it, I guess it's fine.
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Glaciersong Nickname: Glacier Favorite Eeveelution: Glaceon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Jolteon Password: Eevee How did you find us: my friend!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,339,949
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
@Glacier, your password is wrong~ Be sure to re-read the rules and post a new form once you find the correct password!
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Glaciersong Nickname: Glacier Favorite Eeveelution: Glaceon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Jolteon How did you find us: my friend!
Looks good, please remove the password when you can! I'll add you in now, feel free to join in on the conversation, which is Eeveelution Pokesonas~
PupperCakes's AvatarPupperCakes
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username:PupperCakes Nickname:Pupp Or Cake Favorite Eeveelution:Vaporeon Least Favorite Eeveelution:Jolteon Password: How did you find us:Last Clan
☆Credits☆
Avatar by Kaffoum,Signature art by CloverPatch, Banner By 88penguintreats
aaaa all the sona's posted so far are so nice!! :,D The only eeveelution OC I have so far is Terraeon, a fake Ground-type Eeveelution. In the past I tried to make my own fake Eeveelutions and called mine Terraeon, but when I saw this better design up for sale with coincidentally the same name, I had to take him! I'm also working on a witch themed Eevee, but that's been a WIP since heckin October last year. I just haven't gotten around to finishing her, haha now that I'm thinking about it, I'm considering digging up my old ideas for fake Eeveelutions and remaking them. My old Ghost-type, Spectreon, is still a favorite of mine and would probably pair well with my Witch Eevee!
clai/mordecai/aether, fae/they || flight rising || credit
sprite and avatar by me.
art shoptrade shop
OccultGhosty's AvatarOccultGhosty
I've got two Eeveelution 'sonas, one that's a Mega Absol/Umbreon/Eevee fusion(Yvetta) and the other is a Jolteon/Mega Houndoom fusion(Shuukaku) ^w^
Avatar is of my trollsona, Saskia. Art by poliwrath.

Please click my babies!

Pages: 123456··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page