PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345678··· 363738

InkedMyths's AvatarInkedMyths
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: InkedMyths Nickname: Myth Favorite Eeveelution: Constantly torn between Vaporeon and Sylveon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Flareon probabaly Password: Neoropav/Neovlys How did you find us:I was in the old Clan
The only Calamity here is the state my life is in. Forum avatar art by me of Millium Orion from the Trails of Cold Steel series
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Accepted, welcome to the clan!
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: JirachiStar5525 Nickname: Jirachi or JirachiStar Favorite Eeveelution: Espeon forever! Least Favorite Eeveelution: Jolteon or Umbreon-it's the tails. Password: noepsE How did you find us: Found the old one while scouring the Clans page.
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: PrincessPika. Nickname: Pika. Favorite Eeveelution: Umbreon. Least Favorite Eeveelution: Flareon. Password: -cutout-. How did you find us: Was looking around in the Clans sub-forum.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
nicknack6534's Avatarnicknack6534
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: nicknack6534 Nickname: nick Favorite Eeveelution: flareon! Least Favorite Eeveelution: sylveon Password: eevee How did you find us:
just searching thru the clans forum
shoot I keep falling asleep before posting things on here @Pika and Jirachi: You two are accepted into the clan feel free to hang about and remove the password from your form please @nick: Please read the rules more carefully~ !!Anyone may start a new topic if they so choose!!
Credit
Avatar: Shiro1877 Blade with Oran Berry: InkRunner101 Blade on Art Shop Button: Kattibei Signature: Chanty
Not much to say actually :/
OccultGhosty's AvatarOccultGhosty
I have an idea for a topic : what's your favorite Eeveelution shiny? Least favorite?
Avatar is of my trollsona, Saskia. Art by poliwrath.

Please click my babies!
Shadow2812's AvatarShadow2812
I think Leafeon and Glaceon have such missed potential shinies
Great job getting first, Team Bloom Doom! This was one of the greatest races I have ever had! Not only did I beat my previous point record, but the teamwork was the best I have ever seen and we got first! I don't think I have ever been so motivated to participate in a race! This team was the greatest I have been on! I hope to see some of you in future type races! ~Champion Spectra, the creator of the sprite!
ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick

QUOTE originally posted by Shadow2812

I think Leafeon and Glaceon have such missed potential shinies
I agree, Leafeon could’ve had autumn colors and Glaceon could’ve been aqua-minty like green (But not the ugly neon Shiny Espeon green) I love Flareon’s shiny?!It’s like a golden yellow, with a not eye bleeding palette. I adore Sylveon’s shiny, too.I love how they switched the blue and pink colors!My least favorite shiny is definitely Espeon.It is so neon and eye bleeding.They could’ve made it a dark green and it would be so much more pleasing!Or maybe a pastel green, and I’m a sucker for pastel colors.
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
I don't like the Jolteon and Espeon shinies. I don't like green shinies in general with a few exceptions like Tailow. If you look at the Glaceon and shiny Glaceon sprites a lot, they're actually pretty different. Maybe it's just because I try to draw them a lot. I personally don't like Flareon's shiny version over the regular one. The color contrast just doesn't look as good. Sylveon is a pretty shiny. Shiny Sylveon just looks a lot- shinier than the regular Sylveon, even if it's just an inverted color palette. Shiny Vaporeon is pretty too, but I can't really wrap my head around a bright pink water type Pokemon. I mean shiny Magikarp made sense, and so did Psyduck, but Vaporeon confuzzles me. I don't have much to say about Umbreon, but turns out a blue glow actually looks really cool. Eevee has to be my favorite shiny I think. The more gray color is just appealing I guess. It defines normal and shiny perfectly.
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,338,469
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature

Pages: 12345678··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page