PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 1234567··· 363738

Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
You just reminded me of my ghost type fakemon Eeveelution. this nameless baby I know I tried making lots of fake Eeveelutions back when I made this one, but most of them were, not good. I think the best were this one and a cloud Eeveelution, tentative name Nimbeon I can’t believe I forgot about these guys.
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
Shadow2812's AvatarShadow2812
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Shadow2812 Nickname: Chris Favorite Eeveelution: Flareon (Love them all equally, but I have to choose one) Least Favorite Eeveelution: None How did you find us: From previous Eeveelution's clan
Great job getting first, Team Bloom Doom! This was one of the greatest races I have ever had! Not only did I beat my previous point record, but the teamwork was the best I have ever seen and we got first! I don't think I have ever been so motivated to participate in a race! This team was the greatest I have been on! I hope to see some of you in future type races! ~Champion Spectra, the creator of the sprite!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Oooh, so many interesting sonas and fakemon~ My fursona is Eon, an anthro Eevee in sunglasses ~ They're just cool, nothing special about them. (art: jin blackquill) And my pokesona is also Eon, a regular Eevee (who still wears sunglasses). However, thanks to a mess-up with Mega Evolution, they can temporarily evolve into all of their evolutions, and even multiple at once. (Although... their "evolution" process is very horrific. I've written about it before, but I won't go into it here.)
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Nyna Azura's AvatarNyna Azura
I have quite a few Eeveelution Pokésonas, the most fleshed out being Azura (official image, edited by me). She's a slightly darker than normal Glaceon with orange eyes, a dent in her tail and a pink sock wrapped around her left ear. She's able to speak human just like Team Rocket's Meowth, but prefers to keep it secret. There are also Azura's Colourful CubsTM: Vass, Joel, Flaeric, Esra, Nite the Dark, Lee, Glaceen, Sylvester and Eevan. These will feature in a gym as soon as it opens:) As their title implies, they're all children of Azura, with the exception being Eevan, who's been adopted.
389/500
Gray Stones
Wishalloy Psychic
1,655 left

TR Score [4,872]
> My Journal > My Shop (50% off for team ) Credit for art/images I use all across PFQ can be found in this post.
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: ShayNayNayCool Nickname: Shay or ShayShay Favorite Eeveelution: Vaporeon Least Favorite Eeveelution: None Password: -no sneak peeks 4 u- How did you find us: Was part of the old clan
Avatar is a gift from my fiance - FOR MY USE ONLY I believe in Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
@Nyna Azura I like how Azura’s color palette isn’t eye-bleeding.. thank god. I like how you designed her~ And the names for Azura’s Colourful Cubs are all very cute OwO.
I don’t have any Eeveelution OC’s that I have a drawing of that’s not from Feb 2018 (a year ago) But I have a Eevee OC named Fishtick.She’s in a special form named “Purealer”, that can be activated by reacting to her flower accessory, and the flower signs on her when in Purealer form shine / glow when she is either. Depressed Outrageous Cri mode activated Or when she’s just being that happy naïve bean she is and very joyful. this is the reference of her.I’m a proud owner of my Smol naïve babu~ Also, the name of the form Purealer is a fusion between the words Purple, Teal and Flower. Pur - Purple Earl - Teal Er - Flower Oh, yeah I also have this Water retype of Eevee I will put up for adoption sooner or later.I dunno whatta name it.
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
Mewie's AvatarMewie
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Mewie Nickname: Sakura/Alpaca/Togefloof. Favorite Eeveelution: Sylveon Least Favorite Eeveelution: None i guess Password: *An Alpaca ate the password* How did you find us: From old clan ^w^
Hoi! Idk what else to say here... Wip? Icon by crownedkitty25
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by KoriArredondo
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
To everyone who posted a form, you're all accepted~ Please remove your passwords when you can, and feel free to join in on the current topic!
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
Kitkatmeowzie's AvatarKitkatmeowzie
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Kitkatmeowzie Nickname: Crystal\Kitkat Favorite Eeveelution: Mega Vaporeon Least Favorite Eeveelution:Mega Leafeon Password: noeropaV ageM How did you find us:Through the old clan

Art By Me :3

Fetured Pokemon

Me

Hello My name is Kitkatmeowzie, but you can call me Kitkat for short. I have a YouTube channel, a AJ account, a sister, and an Ego.
Plz no fake huggles! (I'm On Shazi's Side)
Welcome to the clan! Please feel free to join the topic (Eeveelution OCs) and remove the password from your form~
Credit
Avatar: Shiro1877 Blade with Oran Berry: InkRunner101 Blade on Art Shop Button: Kattibei Signature: Chanty
Not much to say actually :/

Pages: 1234567··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page