PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Golden Exp Share

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

Suggestion Title: Golden Exp Share Suggestion Summary: Have you ever adopted Pokemon from the shelter that don't evolve until levels 40-45 ?(Ponyta being an example) Well do I have the item for you! Introducing the brand new Upgraded Experience Share, the Golden Exp. Share. Give this Item to a Pokemon in one of your fields and watch them collect experience when you make Interactions with other farmers. Positive points: It would increase the number of Pokemon that gain experience per click while the item remains with a Pokemon in the field. Negative points: 1 exp to each Pokemon per interaction. Time limit lasting an hour. Can be recharged with gp or interaction points after buying the albino radar. Reason For Consideration: It's an original idea and I faced an extreme amount of distraction while posting. Seriously though, I think it would help with the evolution requirements to upgrade badges.
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
That's an interesting idea, but there's no real reason to need to evolve those pokemon that quickly. I like the concept, I just don't really see how useful that is. If you really need to get a pokemon's evolution, you can put them in your party

QUOTE originally posted by jarjarkai

That's an interesting idea, but there's no real reason to need to evolve those pokemon that quickly. I like the concept, I just don't really see how useful that is. If you really need to get a pokemon's evolution, you can put them in your party
This would help with badges past gold, such as the ones that are similar to the Pokemon evolved (fire and ghost as an example) to make. It would also help considering the badges above gold take 250 evolutions to forge.
There are plenty of easy pokemon to evolve that don't need level 40-50 for every type, except maybe dragon. And if there are users that have full wishalloy badges that's just evidence that evolutions aren't that bad. EDIT: Also I don't know where you saw 250 above gold, because gold takes 50, and platinum takes 100. It doesn't even hit 200 until mythril.
Adian's AvatarAdian
While I would want this and use it, no support cause it would make the game too easy. The game isn't meant to be super easy and something like this would make it that way. Upgrading badges past a certain point is more of an "end game" achievement on PFQ and something like this nerfs it. It would also hurt the RTE market if people could easily power level.
Type Race Score: 0 Selling all kinds of pokemon, items, dexes, adoptions and newbie freebies! Banner created by, Maomi, purchased for me by ChibiLunaThorn. Avatar made by Yutalia@DA. Purchased and used with permission.
Actually I mistook what it took. I noticed the 250 gems. I thought it said evolutions. And I am reading the goals as I get them, so really might have to read them closer as they appear. Secondly, yes it would make the game easier, but as I have stated about the experience gained from this, it would only effect one field at a time, and after careful consideration, you would have to make like 10 interactions for even 1 level up with this which makes it more difficult at the same time. It would be as useful as a maxed out Daycare but with only one lever every 10 interactions.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Do you mean one EXP every 10 interactions? Because one level would be astronomically broken. You could level a whole field to level 100 in less than 1000 clicks. I assume you mean EXP, since it follows more to your original post. I'm still...tentative? Mostly because this is the point of wishforge fields and encouragement to make your fields attractive and easy to click. Either that or just do it the old fashioned way, shove 'em in your party 6 at a time.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me

QUOTE originally posted by thedorkychicken

Do you mean one EXP every 10 interactions? Because one level would be astronomically broken. You could level a whole field to level 100 in less than 1000 clicks. I assume you mean EXP, since it follows more to your original post. I'm still...tentative? Mostly because this is the point of wishforge fields and encouragement to make your fields attractive and easy to click. Either that or just do it the old fashioned way, shove 'em in your party 6 at a time.
Yes I ment one exp every ten clicks
If it's only 1 exp every ten clicks, that's even worse than I'd originally imagined it. This doesn't really seem to have any use in my eyes then. For example, a regular exp share gives 1 exp/click and at level 22, ONLY 22, it takes 1248 exp to level up. Following the numbers for this item you're proposing, I would need over 12k clicks just to level up my pokemon one time at a low level. This is ridiculously low considering the intended purpose of this(high level evolutions)

QUOTE originally posted by jarjarkai

If it's only 1 exp every ten clicks, that's even worse than I'd originally imagined it. This doesn't really seem to have any use in my eyes then. For example, a regular exp share gives 1 exp/click and at level 22, ONLY 22, it takes 1248 exp to level up. Following the numbers for this item you're proposing, I would need over 12k clicks just to level up my pokemon one time at a low level. This is ridiculously low considering the intended purpose of this(high level evolutions)
Originally, you shot the alternative to it down, and now that it's a high level you shoot it down also. So, with that being said, I go back to the original idea. It works for every Pokemon in the field where the holder is and for every 10 interactions the Pokemon in that field gain one exp. This would work exceptionally well during events such as the current 12 DoC event and mass click weekends. The downfall to this would be cost and considering programming and development has said that by offering Gp as a reward for scour missions, (yes I did my research) it thus caused a fall on the currency exchange. By only having the albino radar and charging it as products of the interaction system, you thus cause people to build up wanting to have account upgrades that are more infective with interactions rather than Zc or Gp. I point out that not only do I see it as a way to incorporate a new item, but also use click interactions rather than just in the albino radar.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page