PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Golden Exp Share

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Golden Exp Share >

QUOTE originally posted by jarjarkai

If it's only 1 exp every ten clicks, that's even worse than I'd originally imagined it. This doesn't really seem to have any use in my eyes then. For example, a regular exp share gives 1 exp/click and at level 22, ONLY 22, it takes 1248 exp to level up. Following the numbers for this item you're proposing, I would need over 12k clicks just to level up my pokemon one time at a low level. This is ridiculously low considering the intended purpose of this(high level evolutions)
Originally, you shot the alternative to it down, and now that it's a high level you shoot it down also. So, with that being said, I go back to the original idea. It works for every Pokemon in the field where the holder is and for every 10 interactions the Pokemon in that field gain one exp. This would work exceptionally well during events such as the current 12 DoC event and mass click weekends. The downfall to this would be cost and considering programming and development has said that by offering Gp as a reward for scour missions, (yes I did my research) it thus caused a fall on the currency exchange. By only having the albino radar and charging it as products of the interaction system, you thus cause people to build up wanting to have account upgrades that are more infective with interactions rather than Zc or Gp. I point out that not only do I see it as a way to incorporate a new item, but also use click interactions rather than just in the albino radar.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page