PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Golden Exp Share

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
If you only get 1 exp per 10 clicks and it has to be recharged often, then this item would only be utilized by the active players on site. And most of the active players already get enough clicks that their field pokemon are max level. I don't see any practical use to this since it only affects one field when some people have over a hundred. Lucky eggs are a much better item for fast levels while being active, even if it's only for party pokemon. The exp share is fine enough as it is, so I'd say no support. Besides how many interaction points would with cost? If it's too little then it wouldn't be balanced and if it's too much it wouldn't be worth it. Overall I don't really see the use for this.
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104545702 / 200,000,000
wishmaker's Avatarwishmaker
the idea is nice but i dont think it'll be confirmed, im neutral on it but i'd support if it had debuffs as not many people get clicked in fields by other users if they are a passive player or not a pokerus hunter like me
New Post: I've taken into consideration everyone's concerns with the idea I origionally posted. Thus, I have come up with a new subject on the matter for us to discuss. Let's say you're someone, like myself, whom has more than 40 fields. You want them all clicked but it takes a lot of time to cycle through the entireity of every pokemon on your ranch, so how do we solve this problem? Originally, i said that 10 clicks would gain you a level. That got shot down. And we pretty much can make the 10,000 interactions of our own fields per week if we stick to this, but the kicker or con to the golden exp. share is that your fields don't count towards the pro or effect of thegolden exp share and they can't be piled. This effect I speak of is that for every 2000 click you make, it cuts the experience needed for the entire field to level up. What I mean by this is that the experience from JarJarKai's example of a level 22 needing 1248 experience would be cut to 624 in order to advance to a level 23. Also to obtain this effect you would have to interact with other players
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
definatly no support. as stated before its: 1) going to make the game to easy. 2) you can get other pokemon besides high leveled evolving one. 3) the game isnt meant to be easy. 4) it just doesnt seem useful, yeah it would be nice but again there are ways around it. 5) what others said i dont need to and feel like listing. you could use the auto stack code as it helps a LOT with clicking, i use it and so do quite a lot of others, need help with the code ask for help. the code does help a lot with getting what you need done on this site especially with people who have tons of full fields.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

definatly no support. as stated before its: 1) going to make the game to easy. 2) you can get other pokemon besides high leveled evolving one. 3) the game isnt meant to be easy. 4) it just doesnt seem useful, yeah it would be nice but again there are ways around it. 5) what others said i dont need to and feel like listing. you could use the auto stack code as it helps a LOT with clicking, i use it and so do quite a lot of others, need help with the code ask for help. the code does help a lot with getting what you need done on this site especially with people who have tons of full fields.
It's not about auto stacking, it's about the fields. I know a lot of people play here daily but not a one of them goes though more than someone's party. I do it when i need to match the clicks i have recieved from someone, but not everyone feels the need to repay what has been given or cant because of something in their hectic life. This would allow persons/people to become encouraged to come back also as there are accounts that haven't been active in over two months and there isn't a way for Sally or the system to root those accounts out and send an email to notify the owner
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by BiggieTheTroll88

Originally, i said that 10 clicks would gain you a level. That got shot down. And we pretty much can make the 10,000 interactions of our own fields per week if we stick to this, but the kicker or con to the golden exp. share is that your fields don't count towards the pro or effect of thegolden exp share and they can't be piled. This effect I speak of is that for every 2000 click you make, it cuts the experience needed for the entire field to level up. What I mean by this is that the experience from JarJarKai's example of a level 22 needing 1248 experience would be cut to 624 in order to advance to a level 23. Also to obtain this effect you would have to interact with other players
Quote trimmed for relevance. In other words, you want free EXP basically. Because if you keep cutting it it'll end up as 5 exp for one level. No support. Just lucky egg and the regular EXP share. you mentioned wishforge, here's a thought, use different pokemon. Why do you have to use the pokemon you mentioned? There's plenty of pokemon that evolve earlier or easier (like Eevee into Flareon!) pick those instead maybe?
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

It's not about auto stacking, it's about the fields. I know a lot of people play here daily but not a one of them goes though more than someone's party. I do it when i need to match the clicks i have recieved from someone, but not everyone feels the need to repay what has been given or cant because of something in their hectic life. This would allow persons/people to become encouraged to come back also as there are accounts that haven't been active in over two months and there isn't a way for Sally or the system to root those accounts out and send an email to notify the owner
tbh pfq has done quite a lot to encourage people to stay or come back, reguardless if its a thing or not people will still not stay or leave because they dont like the game or they honestly dont have time for it. like me personally for examle: if my consoles/computere were all working correctly and also had new games i wouldnt be here at all.maybe to check on a few friends who dont have discord but not to play pfq. also wouldnt be here because a job, moveing a really ong distanvce, possinly wont have wifi for a while, etc. and i know in the possible near future i mostlikely wont be on at all due to moveing miles away from my home and a few other things i wont list. yeah its good to try and get things to bring people back but again either way its not going to keep everyone here forever tbh. and also, not everyone does click backs because they are buisy clicking others. everyone plays diffrently, and also as you said, they are busy with their real life. *insert repeat of other reasons others have stated, and what selocon stated as well about udeing one of the other things to get exp.* still definatly no support. it honestly seems like its just haveing reasons added on for more space to fill and relevance. tbh it seems its just getting confuseing at what its real purpose is at this point.

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Originally, i said that 10 clicks would gain you a level. That got shot down. And we pretty much can make the 10,000 interactions of our own fields per week if we stick to this, but the kicker or con to the golden exp. share is that your fields don't count towards the pro or effect of thegolden exp share and they can't be piled. This effect I speak of is that for every 2000 click you make, it cuts the experience needed for the entire field to level up. What I mean by this is that the experience from JarJarKai's example of a level 22 needing 1248 experience would be cut to 624 in order to advance to a level 23. Also to obtain this effect you would have to interact with other players
Quote trimmed for relevance. In other words, you want free EXP basically. Because if you keep cutting it it'll end up as 5 exp for one level. No support. Just lucky egg and the regular EXP share. you mentioned wishforge, here's a thought, use different pokemon. Why do you have to use the pokemon you mentioned? There's plenty of pokemon that evolve earlier or easier (like Eevee into Flareon!) pick those instead maybe?
No I don't think it should cut more than the once and I'm using the example that was already mentioned. It's not like I'm saying "Hey PFQ admins, give this thing i thought of away for free either. I believe that 750,000 Credits would be a fair price considering how long it would take, thus showing whom is actually a committed player.

tbh pfq has done quite a lot to encourage people to stay or come back, reguardless if its a thing or not people will still not stay or leave because they dont like the game or they honestly dont have time for it. like me personally for examle: if my consoles/computere were all working correctly and also had new games i wouldnt be here at all.maybe to check on a few friends who dont have discord but not to play pfq. also wouldnt be here because a job, moveing a really ong distanvce, possinly wont have wifi for a while, etc. and i know in the possible near future i mostlikely wont be on at all due to moveing miles away from my home and a few other things i wont list. yeah its good to try and get things to bring people back but again either way its not going to keep everyone here forever tbh. and also, not everyone does click backs because they are buisy clicking others. everyone plays diffrently, and also as you said, they are busy with their real life. *insert repeat of other reasons others have stated, and what selocon stated as well about udeing one of the other things to get exp.* still definatly no support. it honestly seems like its just haveing reasons added on for more space to fill and relevance. tbh it seems its just getting confuseing at what its real purpose is at this point.
As far as players that are already planning on leaving, I'm not one to fight about who can and can't buy it. I've seen a ton of players myself leave. And as far as making the game easier, People blow loads of money on hypermode alone making the site a pay to play game in itself. It might not have been originally that, but they have allowed it to happen. High level evolving mons can't be replaced because if you are going to fill the pokedex, you need every mon possible to fill it (Yes this is how come I originally came up with the idea) As far as what others have said, I took a whole month into consideration for this, even went to another member whom posted on here for their opinion to conform the idea.
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
oh wow pokefarm is definitely not a pay to play. i've spent a grand total of £0 on this site and i've managed to get hypermode about 14 times. you don't NEED to pay anything! you just need to actually put some work and time into the game. furthermore, high level evolving mon aren't that difficult to evolve if you only need one for your dex. if you can't put the effort in to put these pokemon in your party to level them up, then go to the trade threads and ask for dex trades. having an exp share for a field pokemon is completely unnecessary, if you do want clicks on your pokemon, put them in your party, click your own fields, or hunt for rus.
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
Pokefarm is not pay to win. You can easily gain premium currency by trading in game items with other users. I managed to get an entire year's worth of hypermode without paying a cent. Leveling up pokemon for the dex is something that is meant to take a lot of time and effort. This is really getting out of hand with how this works and what purpose it has. The real reason for this is you want easy levels, there's really no other way to sum it up. If the game is too easy then people will lose interest. The exp share, lucky eggs and the field stack css code offer more than enough for easy levels. This is an unnecessary upgrade that's more trouble than it's worth.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page