PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Golden Exp Share

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Golden Exp Share >

Suggestion Title: Golden Exp Share Suggestion Summary: Have you ever adopted Pokemon from the shelter that don't evolve until levels 40-45 ?(Ponyta being an example) Well do I have the item for you! Introducing the brand new Upgraded Experience Share, the Golden Exp. Share. Give this Item to a Pokemon in one of your fields and watch them collect experience when you make Interactions with other farmers. Positive points: It would increase the number of Pokemon that gain experience per click while the item remains with a Pokemon in the field. Negative points: 1 exp to each Pokemon per interaction. Time limit lasting an hour. Can be recharged with gp or interaction points after buying the albino radar. Reason For Consideration: It's an original idea and I faced an extreme amount of distraction while posting. Seriously though, I think it would help with the evolution requirements to upgrade badges.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page