PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 388389390391392··· 761762763

Asteroid, Do you mean this?
You use [hr] to get it ^^
Avatar drawn by me of Villain Deku, sprite made by Nightlore, Animated by AsteroidPizza39!! Hover
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
5th Heart badge
Click the sprite! My Journal Come and challenge me and my friend at The 5th Gym! My Sprite/Art shop
ElevenD7's AvatarElevenD7
I have no clue what bbcode is all I do is copy and paste, ofc giving credits but i need a currency tracker for Creds, GP, and ZC
Clow's AvatarClow
To do currency tracking you use inventory codes: [inventory=Credits] gives Credits [inventory=Gold] gives Gold Poké [inventory=Zophan] gives Zophan Canisters that would look like 169050 gives Credits 557 gives Gold Poké 0 gives Zophan Canisters if you want a visual to go with it, you can pair it with an item code [inventory=Credits] [item=Credits] [inventory=Gold] [item=Gold] [inventory=Zophan] [item=Zophan] looks like 169050 557 0

Rose Garden Art Shop

Custom Art to Suit Your Taste

Chibis, Reference Sheets, Complete Pieces Visit The Shop
Bella-chan's AvatarBella-chan

QUOTE originally posted by ElevenD7

I have no clue what bbcode is all I do is copy and paste, ofc giving credits but i need a currency tracker for Creds, GP, and ZC
If you need something that can also track all of your other items, I found this thread here that gives you the bbcode for it (although, the code is extremely long when copying it). Edit: but here's a neater currency tracking table:

currency

Currency Amount
Credits
174,590x
GoldPoke
998x
Zophan Canister
10x
[accordion][a-section=currency][table] [tr][th][font=6]Currency[/font][/th] [th]Amount[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][tip=Credits][item=Credits][/tip][/center][/td] [td][center][number][inventory=Credits][/number]x[/center][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][center][tip=GoldPoke][item=Gold][/tip][/center][/td] [td][center][number][inventory=Gold][/number]x[/center][/td][/tr] [tr][td][center][tip=Zophan Canister][item=Zophan][/tip][/center][/td] [td][center][inventory=Zophan]x[/center][/td] [/tr] [/table][/a-section][/accordion]
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Naoma.
Hi guys! I've been working on my template for my journal, and my perfectionism can't seem to let this one slide. I've made two boxes, one of which a [display] and the other one is a [hide]. This causes a small thing that irks me: I want to connect the two in a smooth way (meaning, I would like the bottom of the first box to have no border-radius at all, while I want the top of the bottom box to have no radius at the top. Is there any way for me to achieve this? I've tried everything, but nothing seems to work: It just changes the border-radius on both. Thank you in advance for the help!
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Could you post the .panel portion of the code you're using?
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Yes, of course!

BB CODE

.panel { width: 90%; margin: auto; box-shadow: none; background: #362E5E; border: 2px solid #938BAB; &>h3 { font-family: 'Cambria', serif; font-size: 18px; font-style: italic; background: #493C71; border-color: #938BAB; color: #ffffff; text-align: justify; } &>div { background: #655A87; color: #ffffff; font-size: 11px; } }
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
Hi, is it possible to put an image in the hidebox title?
LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw

Seems so, just put the internal code in quotes: [hide="[img]https://pfq-static.com/img/events/advent2017/c856a4f9.png/t=1512229312[/img]"]test[/hide]
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai

QUOTE originally posted by LoneShadøw

Seems so, just put the internal code in quotes: [hide="[img]https://pfq-static.com/img/events/advent2017/c856a4f9.png/t=1512229312[/img]"]test[/hide]
ah I see, I needed to use "" marks. would you be able to help me with this?

[size=10][sc=tabbed_interface vertical] [ul] [li][type=normal][/li] [li][type=fire][/li] [li][type=water][/li] [li][type=electric][/li] [li][type=grass][/li] [li][type=ice][/li] [li][type=fighting][/li] [li][type=poison][/li] [li][type=ground][/li] [li][type=flying][/li] [li][type=psychic][/li] [li][type=bug][/li] [li][type=rock][/li] [li][type=ghost][/li] [li][type=dragon][/li] [li][type=dark][/li] [li][type=steel][/li] [li][type=fairy][/li] [/ul][ ][sc=tab-active]contents 1[/sc][ ][sc=tab]contents 2[/sc][ ][sc=tab]contents 3[/sc][ ][sc=tab]contents 4[/sc][ ][sc=tab]contents 4[/sc][ ][sc=tab]contents 4[/sc][ ][sc=tab]contents 4[/sc][ ][/sc][/size]
EDIT: Nevermind I got it ^^

Pages: 123··· 388389390391392··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page