PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 390391392393394··· 762763764

Seastar's AvatarSeastar
I got it! Thanks
Fixed You used item=Normal gem not inventory=Normal Gem ^^
Avatar drawn by me of Villain Deku, sprite made by Nightlore, Animated by AsteroidPizza39!! Hover
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
5th Heart badge
Click the sprite! My Journal Come and challenge me and my friend at The 5th Gym! My Sprite/Art shop
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
To better explain it, item gives you the item image. Inventory is what generates the number of that item you have. ^^
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Seastar's AvatarSeastar
Stupid mistake on my end, coding isn't my strong point! Thanks so much ;u;
BloodZombie's AvatarBloodZombie
Hey i have a question. I know how to code the bold, center and other things but i don't know how you are able to have them with the [ b] part without them turning them bold automatically. How do you get them to not be bold but not have the spaces so people can use them, like on a forum in a art shop?
The Names Zom or BZ
I identify by any pronouns! dont by shy ^^
Signature by CatEnergetic. Icon by BloodZombie. Art by StarlaSketch.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by BloodZombie

Hey i have a question. I know how to code the bold, center and other things but i don't know how you are able to have them with the [ b] part without them turning them bold automatically. How do you get them to not be bold but not have the spaces so people can use them, like on a forum in a art shop?
like this?[b] Use the [nobbcode]
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
i have 2 questions if someones willing to help for one does resizing images work on this site if yes whats the coding ? i tried [img=20x20] and [img=width"20" height="20"] 2nd question is there a way to get text to display if you hover over a pokeon icon like if you hover over this it says delphox lefty ?
noctis x he/him
fami's Avatarfami

QUOTE originally posted by Agent8

i have 2 questions if someones willing to help for one does resizing images work on this site if yes whats the coding ? i tried [img=20x20] and [img=width"20" height="20"] 2nd question is there a way to get text to display if you hover over a pokeon icon like if you hover over this it says delphox lefty ?
not sure about the first, but the second yes [tip=text here][pkmn=pokemon][/tip] itll look like this
delphox lefty
official art
⚝ FAMI (he/him, 22)
TR: inactive
94.89% tanzaku collection
journal + shop
Agent8's AvatarAgent8

QUOTE originally posted by moonya

not sure about the first, but the second yes [tip=text here][pkmn=pokemon][/tip] itll look like this
delphox lefty
thank you !! :)

QUOTE originally posted by Agent8

Hi! Check this out ^-^

Pages: 123··· 390391392393394··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page