PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 203204205206207··· 761762763

Am I nuts? Does the Tip code not work within progress bars? What I tried:
Relic Silver
× 25 / 10
What I expected is that I should be able to hover over the relic silver and see the name? Code I used: [progress="[inventory=Relic Silver]/10"][tip=Relic Silver][item=Relic Silver][/tip] × [inventory=Relic Silver] / 10[/progress]
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Angel Hope's AvatarAngel Hope

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemists Fire

Am I nuts? Does the Tip code not work within progress bars? What I tried:
Relic Silver
× 42 / 10
What I expected is that I should be able to hover over the relic silver and see the name? Code I used: [progress="[inventory=Relic Silver]/10"][tip=Relic Silver][item=Relic Silver][/tip] × [inventory=Relic Silver] / 10[/progress]
For me, it works because I just added a bit of space for the tip to show up.
  • Trades
  • Links
  • Credits
Check out MY SHOP AND SERVICES(including hunts)!! 🍵Trading CS pets and items for PFQ. SELLING EVERYTHING I HAVE FOR CURRENCIES!!!

QUOTE originally posted by YukixTea

For me, it works because I just added a bit of space for the tip to show up.
What did you do? Just hit Enter/Return after the /10?
Wardove's AvatarWardove
× 7 / 10
Relic Silvers
If you put the tip around the bar instead of inside it it'll show up on the outside- and the hover area is the entire bar instead of the Silver piece ;) [tip=Relic Silver][progress="[inventory=Relic Silver]/10"][item=Relic Silver] × [inventory=Relic Silver] / 10[/progress][/tip]
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
Angel Hope's AvatarAngel Hope
Yeah, I pretty much just hit enter but I kind of like Wardove's method better.

QUOTE originally posted by Wardove

× 25 / 10
Relic Silvers
If you put the tip around the bar instead of inside it it'll show up on the outside- and the hover area is the entire bar instead of the Silver piece ;) [tip=Relic Silver][progress="[inventory=Relic Silver]/10"][item=Relic Silver] × [inventory=Relic Silver] / 10[/progress][/tip]
Oh brilliant! I didn't think about that <3 Thank you so much!
AstroCat's AvatarAstroCat
Is there a way of changing a URL color? I put a URL in my About but it comes up blue and I have a blue background so it's hard to read. Just curious :)
ãruktai's Avatarãruktai
AstroCat [style] a { color: white; } a:hover { color: pink; } [/style] First one changes colour on the link before click and last is when it's hovered over~
Curently hunting: SNORUNT Avatar by Planes Stamp Credit
88penguintreats
AstroCat's AvatarAstroCat

QUOTE originally posted by ãruktai

AstroCat [style] a { color: white; } a:hover { color: pink; } [/style] First one changes colour on the link before click and last is when it's hovered over~
Thanks so much! That looks so much better haha

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [size] - [ul] does not allow it on line 8

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

Does anyone kow how to put hide poxes next to each other? I know how to put them like stacked but i want to make 4 25% sized ones and put them next to each other so I have just a single line of 4 here is what i have so far, as you can see there is the empty space to the right of the first hide box and thats where i want to put the rest. [center][img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemonfanon/images/4/4b/Goodra_and_Noivern.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160707142523[/img][/center] [center][size=20][color=purple][b][font=Impact]SUP HOME SLICES[/font][/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=10]Hi, my name is Erin! Welcome to my humble corner of Pokefarm![/size][/center] [hide=About Me][style].panel{&>h3{&>a{color:white;}background:green;}&>div{color:green;background:white}}[/style][style].panel {width:25%;}[/style][ul][size=6][li]Name: Erin[/li][li]Age: 15[/li][li]Sign: Aries[/li][li]#1 Favorite Pokemon: Darkrai[/li][li]#2 Favorite Pokemon: Goomy[/li][li]I really like sloths[/li][/size][/ul][/hide]

Pages: 123··· 203204205206207··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page