PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 430431432433434··· 762763764

akatsukihidan's Avatarakatsukihidan
Actually, I think you really need to use two hideboxes to hide spoilers, as said by a few staff I believe, but I’ll used the one by Eltafez:

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

We, the staff, respect the choices of those who want to remain spoiler-free, and we require our users to do the same. As such, we are forbidding all spoilers, except in the designated thread in the Pokémon Games section of the forum, found here. However, anything you post there MUST be put in double hide tags that are clearly marked as containing spoilers.
So the code for that is: [hide="Spoiler alert!"] [hide="Are you sure?"] Spoiler goes here. [/hide] [/hide] Which would look like:

Spoiler alert!

Are you sure?

Spoiler goes here.
poistel's Avatarpoistel
would anyone happen to know if there's a way to display an empty platform? i want to show off my mini-living dexes in my journal and emtpy platforms would keep the whole thing uniform... and much prettier.
icon is official art from the tcg~
Modulo's AvatarModulo
@poistel I just put this together really quick, but it should do the trick

code

[sc=empty-platform][/sc] [style] .empty-platform{ width:120px; height: 120px; background: black; display: inline-block } .empty-platform{ width:120px; height: 120px; background: transparent; } .empty-platform::before{ content: ''; display: block; width: 100px; height: 40px; border-radius: 50%; box-sizing: border-box; border: solid @col-border1; border-width: 1px 3px 5px; background-color: @col-bg1; position: absolute; bottom: 25px; left:14px; } [/style]
Pixrine Avatar made by me.
poistel's Avatarpoistel
thank you ♥
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
I might want to change the @ in "border: solid @col-border1;" & "background-color: @col-bg1;" to your skin colours
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 10:22 AM
Score: 0
TR code credit
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
how do i get the pokmon egg images to work? im trying to have all the tourney eligable eggs pop up on the shelter page #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="pkmn/p/p/g/x.png pkmn/6/1/e.png pkmn/i/k/7.png pkmn/h/l/1.png pkmn/5/g/a.png pkmn/n/x/e.png pkmn/q/8.png pkmn/y/r.png pkmn/n/3/k.png pkmn/5/r/3.png pkmn/w/i/r/f.png pkmn/5/5/7/6.png pkmn/i/4/g.png pkmn/p/5/7.png pkmn/m/m/g.png pkmn/l/r/1.png pkmn/c/w/4.pngp kmn/3/t/b/5.png"]{ height:100px; } #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="pkmn/p/p/g/x.png pkmn/6/1/e.png pkmn/i/k/7.png pkmn/h/l/1.png pkmn/5/g/a.png pkmn/n/x/e.png pkmn/q/8.png pkmn/y/r.png pkmn/n/3/k.png pkmn/5/r/3.png pkmn/w/i/r/f.png pkmn/5/5/7/6.png pkmn/i/4/g.png pkmn/p/5/7.png pkmn/m/m/g.png pkmn/l/r/1.png pkmn/c/w/4.pngp kmn/3/t/b/5.png"]{ animation: linear hueshift 3s infinite; } @keyframes hueshift { from { filter: hue-rotate(0deg); } to { filter: hue-rotate(360deg); } }

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Makeltos's AvatarMakeltos
@D.MC Correct your code to this:

Code

#shelterarea > .pokemon > img { &[src*="pkmn/p/p/g/x.png"], &[src*="pkmn/6/1/e.png"], &[src*="pkmn/i/k/7.png"], &[src*="pkmn/h/l/1.png"], &[src*="pkmn/5/g/a.png"], &[src*="pkmn/n/x/e.png"], &[src*="pkmn/q/8.png"], &[src*="pkmn/y/r.png"], &[src*="pkmn/n/3/k.png"], &[src*="pkmn/5/r/3.png"], &[src*="pkmn/w/i/r/f.png"], &[src*="pkmn/5/5/7/6.png"], &[src*="pkmn/i/4/g.png"], &[src*="pkmn/p/5/7.png"], &[src*="pkmn/m/m/g.png"], &[src*="pkmn/l/r/1.png"], &[src*="pkmn/c/w/4.png"], &[src*="pkmn/3/t/b/5.png"]{ height:100px; } &[src*="pkmn/p/p/g/x.png"], &[src*="pkmn/6/1/e.png"], &[src*="pkmn/i/k/7.png"], &[src*="pkmn/h/l/1.png"], &[src*="pkmn/5/g/a.png"], &[src*="pkmn/n/x/e.png"], &[src*="pkmn/q/8.png"], &[src*="pkmn/y/r.png"], &[src*="pkmn/n/3/k.png"], &[src*="pkmn/5/r/3.png"], &[src*="pkmn/w/i/r/f.png"], &[src*="pkmn/5/5/7/6.png"], &[src*="pkmn/i/4/g.png"], &[src*="pkmn/p/5/7.png"], &[src*="pkmn/m/m/g.png"], &[src*="pkmn/l/r/1.png"], &[src*="pkmn/c/w/4.png"], &[src*="pkmn/3/t/b/5.png"] { animation: linear hueshift 3s infinite; } @keyframes hueshift { from { filter: hue-rotate(0deg); } to { filter: hue-rotate(360deg); } } }
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
ok, thank you ^^
carinae's Avatarcarinae
How do I make this pkmnpanel have just the preferred berry to click on?
Lv. 44 — 3,438 / 5,941
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me

QUOTE originally posted by AudreyC27

How do I make this pkmnpanel have just the preferred berry to click on?
Lv. 44 — 3,438 / 5,941
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
I’m pretty sure that you can’t do that, but there is a CSS skin code you can add to your skin to make all the Pokémon you click have only the preferred berry. The skin will only affect you, not other people, though.

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ

Pages: 123··· 430431432433434··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page