PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 431432433434435··· 762763764

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by AudreyC27

How do I make this pkmnpanel have just the preferred berry to click on?
Lv. 44 — 3,438 / 5,941
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
I'm not entirely sure how to do JUST the berry preference part but Firewolf did say that Gladion helped with the Berry Pref part of the code. The berry pref code part starts where you see the berrybuttons near the bottom of the code.

QUOTE originally posted by FireWolf1117

Firstly, I'd like to thank Gladion for your Berry Preference Code. When the Pokemon Panels first came out, I didn't really like how much room they took up in my About Me. After a long time of playing around with this, I finally got it looking the way I wanted. This is designed for the About Me section. At some point, I will work on one for skins (as I really think this would look great on Parties).

With this code, you have to sc=panels before the Pkmn Panels, and /sc after. Unless there's a way to make them inline-display without that? (I couldn't figure that out)

Coding

.panels{width: 310px; margin-left: -15px; } .panels>div{display: inline-block; padding: 5px; ;} .party>div{width: 140px!important; height: 150px; display: inline-block; background-color: gray; a {color: blue; a:link} } .party{width: 140px!important; margin-bottom: -20px}a .party>div>.pkmn:before {display: none;} .party>div>.pkmn {margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; float: right; margin-right: -15px; margin-top: -25px; }/*Pokemon*/ .party>div>.name {margin-top: -5px; margin-left: -3px; position: absolute;}/*Name Images*/ .party>div>.action {width: 45px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; position: relative;}/*Berries*/ .party>div>.expbar {width: 75px;}/*EXP Bar*/ .party>div>.expbar>span{font-size: x-small; min-height: 30px!important;}/*EXP Bar*/ .party>div>.taste {display: none; clear: left; float: left; width: 450px; font-size: 10pt;}/*Preference*/ .party>div>.extra {display: none; clear: left; font-size: 10pt; padding-top: 4px;}/*Bottom Info*/ .party>div>.extra {display: none; clear: left; font-size: 10pt; padding-top: 4px;}/*Type*/ .party>div>.extra {display: none; clear: left; font-size: 10pt; padding-top: 4px;}/*Happy?*/ .party>div>.extra {display: none; clear: left; font-size: 10pt; padding-top: 4px;}/*Nature*/ .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons {text-align:center;} .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons {text-align:center;} .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='sour']>[data-berry='aspear'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='spicy']>[data-berry='cheri'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='dry']>[data-berry='chesto'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='sweet']>[data-berry='pecha'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='bitter']>[data-berry='rawst'] { width:100%; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='sour'])>[data-berry='aspear'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='spicy'])>[data-berry='cheri'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='dry'])>[data-berry='chesto'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='sweet'])>[data-berry='pecha'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='bitter'])>[data-berry='rawst'] { display:none; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='any']>[data-berry] { display:inline-block; }
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
carinae's Avatarcarinae
Hmm, but how exactly would I use the bbcode?
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
carinae's Avatarcarinae

QUOTE originally posted by AudreyC27

Hmm, but how exactly would I use the bbcode?
I know how to use the [pkmnpanel=], but where do I insert the other code?
Yeah's AvatarYeah
NVM didn’t work
Lv. 27 — 816 / 2,837
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
gardenia's Avatargardenia
forgive me if it's been asked before, i just don't want to look through tons of pages to see if the solution is hidden in the thread. i can't seem to get the [pkmn=] tag to work for exclusive pokemon that have forme changes. perhaps i'm just not doing it correctly? i've been typing in [pkmn=Maravol/Vibrant/] or [pkmn=Quibbit/Herbal Forme/] for example, and even changing the placement of the /s doesn't fix it. it tells me that these don't exist, which i doubt because in the summary page there's display codes that have these minisprites on them. mainly looking for quibbit and maravol forme changes, specifically. thank you!
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
For Quibbit, removed the slash after forme and it should work.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by blackwater

forgive me if it's been asked before, i just don't want to look through tons of pages to see if the solution is hidden in the thread. i can't seem to get the [pkmn=] tag to work for exclusive pokemon that have forme changes. perhaps i'm just not doing it correctly? i've been typing in [pkmn=Maravol/Vibrant/] or [pkmn=Quibbit/Herbal Forme/] for example, and even changing the placement of the /s doesn't fix it. it tells me that these don't exist, which i doubt because in the summary page there's display codes that have these minisprites on them. mainly looking for quibbit and maravol forme changes, specifically. thank you!
[pkmn=Quibbit/Herbal Forme] [pkmn=Maravol/Vibrant Pattern]
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
With bbcodes, is their a way to count the same way the poke radar does and have it in my about me so I don’t need to constantly update it?
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
I don't think so sorry

Pages: 123··· 431432433434435··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page