PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 428429430431432··· 762763764

Deandra's AvatarDeandra
So if I use the [type=TYPE NAME] code to make a Type tag, how do I make a pokerus tag? Is it pretty much the same as the Type tag?

❝ About Deandra ❞

Deandra - 19 - PMs welcome - MHA fan - Wing drawing ^ made by me - PFP credit Hawks on Amino
Currently hunting Scatterbug: 4989H/9A/59S/0M
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Deandra

So if I use the [type=TYPE NAME] code to make a Type tag, how do I make a pokerus tag? Is it pretty much the same as the Type tag?
You have to get the image url and use image bbcode. There is no tag code.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Deandra's AvatarDeandra
Thank you
Yeah's AvatarYeah
How do you make gradient colored hide boxes. Edit: Or just hide boxes with pictures Edit: Also how do you make the triangle thing vanish
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
Bloodbank's AvatarBloodbank
i believe coloured hide boxes are implemented in the css(?) you use, you add images to hide boxes with the regular bbcodes, and i dont think you can remove the triage ^^
Avatar is of my Pokesona, Naozumi. Credits to Hajime Hinata for the amazing art! / genderfluid & bisexual borkers by lepedi on dA! missing dex
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
You can remove the triangle: .panel { h3 > a > svg { display: none; } }
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Yeah's AvatarYeah
Thanks Erable Still asking how to make the hidbox click thing be a picture(Not inside of the hidebox)
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
.panel { &>h3 { background: url('IMG URL'); } } This is for the header of a panel to have an image for a background~
Yeah's AvatarYeah
Thanks
gandrshot's Avatargandrshot
Is there some way to get colspan to work on th/td tags? Or some other way to merge cells horizontally in a table on PFQ?
avatar by louis wain (1860-1939); public domain 5/6 IVs & S/A/D UFS in my shop, come stop by

Pages: 123··· 428429430431432··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page