PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 427428429430431··· 762763764

Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
@morder & @Caliburnus Thank you! I'll try it out :> Here is the result if anyone is interested [link]
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
I made a post about columns and how to set them up documented in my journal, which allows for modifications based on how many columns you want, but also the width of your screen (because sometimes columns don't cooperate for mobile). Lemme know if you want help changing/using that code though.
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Aquamoon0305's AvatarAquamoon0305
Is there a way to make it so you put a pokemon into somewhere and when your in the shelter, If its on that page, for it to tell you?
Hi
poistel's Avatarpoistel
check here under make shelter pokemon stand out
icon is official art from the tcg~
oh oop I thought I was posting in there! xD
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by CharlotteChan109

Is there a way to make it so you put a pokemon into somewhere and when your in the shelter, If its on that page, for it to tell you?
Sort of! It can make it more obvious, anyway. Just grab the image code of the Pokemon you need (right click on its image in shelter, open in new tab, and grab the three or four digits after the /pkmn/ part of the url), then go to whatever skin you're on and add this in the CSS: img[src*="pkmn/[THAT BIT YOU COPIED].png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 6px black;height:200px;} If you need a quicker approach, there's bentomon's userscript, but this method requires a little less Tampermonkey.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Its not working...

QUOTE originally posted by CSS

An internal error has occurred. Message: CSS style error: parse error: failed at `img[src*="pkmn/[h/l/l].png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 6px black;height:200px;}` line: 136
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by CharlotteChan109

Its not working...

QUOTE originally posted by CSS

An internal error has occurred. Message: CSS style error: parse error: failed at `img[src*="pkmn/[h/l/l].png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 6px black;height:200px;}` line: 136
You've got to take the square brackets out of what you copy pasted. Sorry, the brackets were just to separate it from the rest of the code. So "pkmn/h/l/l.png".
oooooooooh
Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
@CharlotteChan109 if you add it to the site skin you're currently using, you may have to clear your cache before it starts working properly.

Pages: 123··· 427428429430431··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page