PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 401402403404405··· 761762763

Zeroshiki's AvatarZeroshiki

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Zeroshiki

I'm not sure if this has already been asked but, does anyone know the BBcode for the Pokemon panels that look like this:
go to your pokemon's summary page down at the bottom you'll see Display Codes click on platform then just copy the code that it gives.
Thanks ! ^-^
“It's not your fault, we're just playing on different levels.” Todoroki Shoto [
GIF from My Hero Academia
Lord Celery's AvatarLord Celery
Question! How do you do these chart things for trade shops? (Dunno if it's been asked already or not, sorry) https://pokefarm.com/upload/Lord_Celery/Thing.PNG
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
*slides in* Oh hello. I heard you were talking about those niffy tables. Well you see. Those chart are from my lovely guide :D (Which reminds me I need to add the totem sticker whoops)
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Lord Celery's AvatarLord Celery

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

*slides in* Oh hello. I heard you were talking about those niffy tables. Well you see. Those chart are from my lovely guide :D (Which reminds me I need to add the totem sticker whoops)
Oh thanks a lot!
Gdyfufi's AvatarGdyfufi
Hi! So I tried to make a table in this shop to show who ordered some boxboxes. How do I add another row? (Oof I’m still dumb)
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +92,432
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Buy some S/A/D, summons, mega stones, and more! does anyone have a melanistic solosis or ZC for trade? TELL ME NOW :D Avatar by Thyali for MY USE
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
[tr] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] add that after your previous row and before the table closing bracket.
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
Gdyfufi's AvatarGdyfufi

QUOTE originally posted by KishanHaru

[tr] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] add that after your previous row and before the table closing bracket.
Thank you so much!
0987654321's Avatar0987654321
um, can you post the collection for pokemon in your fields or is it only inventory.
Clow's AvatarClow
If you are meaning a total # of any one pokemon you have, their is no code. Unlike the inventory, there are variables (shiny, albino, would CS count?). It would be very heavy on the site to constantly search and consider these variables. As such, there is no code ^^

Rose Garden Art Shop

Custom Art to Suit Your Taste

Chibis, Reference Sheets, Complete Pieces Visit The Shop
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
for some reason pokemon platforms wont show up at all for me anymore ? I did i mess with my code today but except for the link colors i didn't mess with anything that could've affected the platforms. Anyone know what's wrong with it ? as a warning my code is incredibly messy i only worked with css/html before and its forever ago as well ;w; the platform codes are in the twins hide box i tried removing the links to see if just the images will show up they wont i also tried moving the platforms to one of the tabs to see if the problem lies in the hide box code but they wont show up in the tabs [edit removed the code since its not needed, no one need to see my shameful coding]
noctis x he/him

Pages: 123··· 401402403404405··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page