PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 399400401402403··· 761762763

RGWarrior's AvatarRGWarrior

QUOTE originally posted by RowletPrincess

@RGWarrior, Like this? -- 5 = 2 = 250k = 250 = 50 All you gotta do is copy the image star and use the img/url code ~!

Code

5[img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/shiny.png/t=1400179603[/img]= 2[img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/albino.png/t=1414662094[/img]= 250k[item=credits] = 250[item=gold] = 50[item=zophan]
-- Hope it helped ~!
thanks im working on updating my art shop and thats the only thing i was stumped on. for some reason i thought i could do the item thing on it xD
Profile art made by EifiCopper for my own personal use.
Np and same with me X3)c If you need more help just PM me and I'll do my best ~!

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

DØNTMINEIT's AvatarDØNTMINEIT
hey could someone help me? I'm trying to code an Apoc. Growlithe on my page, and am putting this: {pkmn=Growlithe/Apocalyptic} (replace the {} with []) It's not working, could anyone help me, thanks ^^
Dusk Stone

Dusk Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A strange stone that seems to completely absorb light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 100 — +169,278
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostGrass
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by dontmineit

hey could someone help me? I'm trying to code an Apoc. Growlithe on my page, and am putting this: {pkmn=Growlithe/Apocalyptic} (replace the {} with []) It's not working, could anyone help me, thanks ^^
Here you go [pkmn=apocalyptic growlithe/]
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Gdyfufi's AvatarGdyfufi
I’m using a template for my about me (look at it so you can help). How do I change the titles of the tabs?
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +92,432
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Buy some S/A/D, summons, mega stones, and more! does anyone have a melanistic solosis or ZC for trade? TELL ME NOW :D Avatar by Thyali for MY USE
DØNTMINEIT's AvatarDØNTMINEIT

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by dontmineit

Here you go [pkmn=apocalyptic growlithe/]
Thank you !!
Whimbie's AvatarWhimbie

QUOTE originally posted by Gdyfufi

I’m using a template for my about me (look at it so you can help). How do I change the titles of the tabs?
Near the top of your code, you should see "[li]Tab 1[/li] [li]Tab 2[/li]" etc. Just change the "Tab (#)" to the title you'd like.
MéøwthËgg's AvatarMéøwthËgg
Does anyone know how to get Cheerleader Plusle to work with the PKMN code? I've tried: [pkmn=Plusle/Cheerleader] [pkmn=Cheerleader Plusle/] [pkmn=Plusle/Cheerleader Forme] Since it's a custom sprite, maybe they don't have PKMN codes? Thanks for the help!
Buying
Emerald/Citrine Tournament Tokens
&
Meowth line Deltas
Team Electric || 0 points Main JournalMature JournalCredits
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by MèøwthËgg

Does anyone know how to get Cheerleader Plusle to work with the PKMN code? I've tried: [pkmn=Plusle/Cheerleader] [pkmn=Cheerleader Plusle/] [pkmn=Plusle/Cheerleader Forme] Since it's a custom sprite, maybe they don't have PKMN codes? Thanks for the help!
As far as I know CS sprites do not have their own mini/display sprites. So therefor don't have a code.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
DamianKai's AvatarDamianKai
Hi are there any websites that offer definitions on coding for example---> BB - Definition: CSS - Definition: etc. And maybe some websites that explain the different levels and types of coding as well. Thanks for the help in advance.
Avatar image is from PFQ 2019 Advent calender. My shop banner/sprite was made by icymoon193 for my use only,unless otherwise specified to advertise with my permission etc.

Pages: 123··· 399400401402403··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page