PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 187188189190191··· 767768769

KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
grandmaster.pngb.png
Well, for the black on the left and right side, I did this to your code

Codey code

.panel { border: none; background: none; &>h3 { background: #89CBF1; border-bottom: 1px solid black; color: #134A69; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; a { color: #134A69; -webkit-transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out; } a:hover {color: #4383A9;} } &>div { background: #DDF3FF; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; border: none; color: #11608E; } }
If you want the black line in between the boxes gone too, just remove border-bottom: 1px solid black; You don't have to change all the &> like I did, I just have it like that in my code. Personal pref. Lol
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
summon_cre.png B> Lunar Wings for 20 ZC ea.
venir's Avatarvenir
master.pngb.png
Err.. both
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
grandmaster.pngb.png
Whoops, I edited my old post instead of making a new one. Lol So yeah, old post has the response. XD
venir's Avatarvenir
master.pngb.png
:o It worked fantabulously, thank you! One more question though-
TEXT!

Is there a way to change these boxes so that it doesn't have these awkward edges? What I'm thinking is that I want it to be curved at the upper two corners of the top one, the lower two corners of the bottom panel, but the middle panels will remain with edges so that the entire accordion would look like one thing rather than sectioned- If that made any sense
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
master.pngc.png
You have a line in there that's giving you trouble. .panel { &>h3 { border-radius: 5px 5px 0 0; } } gives all boxes inside your accordion the same corners. Just remove the line. The first box has rounded corners by default and to round the last one you do this: .panel { &>h3:last-of-type { border-radius: 0 0 5px 5px; } } Here you go:

Code

[sc=thing][center][font=Times New Roman][size=10]TEXT! [accordion] [a-section][/a-section] [a-section][/a-section] [a-section][/a-section] [/accordion] Is there a way to change these boxes so that it doesn't have these awkward edges? What I'm thinking is that I want it to be curved at the upper two corners of the top one, the lower two corners of the bottom panel, but the middle panels will remain with edges so that the entire accordion would look like one thing rather than sectioned- If that made any sense [/size][/font][/center][/sc] [style] .thing { background: #5CACDA; color: white; padding: 20px 50px 20px 50px; border: 10px solid #11608E; border-radius: 20px; } a { color: #0F374E; -webkit-transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out; } a:hover { color: #2A7CAB; } .panel { border: none; background: none; &>h3 { background: #89CBF1; color: #134A69; a { color: #134A69; -webkit-transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out; } a:hover { color: #4383A9; } &:last-of-type { border-radius: 0 0 5px 5px; } } &>div { background: #DDF3FF; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; border: none; color: #11608E; } } .panel>div { background: #DDF3FF; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; border: none; color: #11608E; } table { border: 1px solid #11608E; margin: 0px auto; } th { background: #89CBF1; color: #134A69; text-align: center; border: 1px solid #11608E; } td { background: #DDF3FF; color: #11608E; text-align: center; border: 1px solid #11608E; } [/style]
TEXT!

Is there a way to change these boxes so that it doesn't have these awkward edges? What I'm thinking is that I want it to be curved at the upper two corners of the top one, the lower two corners of the bottom panel, but the middle panels will remain with edges so that the entire accordion would look like one thing rather than sectioned- If that made any sense
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
venir's Avatarvenir
master.pngb.png
Thank you!!
thezachrifice's Avatarthezachrifice
master.pngd.png
I know this has already been asked, but I dug through the thread and can't find it... How do you make the "div" bit of the progress bar translucent? I already have the image in the background but I can't remember how to do the transparency. (Sort of like the bonus counters) (If that's worded badly, let me know and I'll edit in an example. I'm very tired and a bit sick, so please forgive my bad grammar.) Never mind, I figured it out. It's: opacity: 0.5; (1=fully opaque, 0=invisible)

check out my stuff !

back from long hiatus

QUOTE originally posted by ThëLightKing

Can you make a poll without adding one to a thread or something similar to a poll?
I think my question got skipped, no need to rush.
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
ãruktai's Avatarãruktai
master.pnga.png
The only way you'd be able to do one that isn't added to the thread is by using a third-party site like strawpoll or something and linking it to the thread.
Curently hunting: SNORUNT Avatar by Planes Stamp Credit
88penguintreats
Oh OK, thanks anyway.

Pages: 123··· 187188189190191··· 767768769

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page