PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 185186187188189··· 767768769

KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
grandmaster.pngb.png
There is none. You have to do both of those things manually. You can keep track of your Rus count from the site stats page though.
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
summon_cre.png B> Lunar Wings for 20 ZC ea.
Kam.exe's AvatarKam.exe
ultra.pngd.png
Oh God. I guess I won't do that then xD cause I have around 3k+ and I am terrible at manually updating.
~K
PikaTwo's AvatarPikaTwo
master.pngd.png
If they dont have a counter of how many pokemon you hunt, then how come there is one right there in front of you in the shiny hunting section???
Banner by BluestarFøx67
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
master.pngd.png
That's just how long your chain is. It's not an *actual* bbcode counter.
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:d.png<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
Zilexion's Avatarhypermode-12.pngZilexion
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
Does anyone know how to get a progress bar of all the boxes you own at one time? I need 31 total, and the logic needed is beyond my tired mind, actually, beyond my mind in general. ;-;
Gonplei's AvatarGonplei
ultra.pngc+.png
[progress="[math][inventory=Cute Box]+[inventory=Dainty Box]+[inventory=Deluxe Box]+[inventory=Glittery Box]+[inventory=Gorgeous Box]+[inventory=Hard Box]+[inventory=Heavy Box]+[inventory=Light Box]+[inventory=Nifty Box]+[inventory=Pretty Box]+[inventory=Shiny Box]+[inventory=Sinister Box]+[inventory=Box Box]*21[/math]/525"] [item=Shiny Box]x[math][inventory=Cute Box]+[inventory=Dainty Box]+[inventory=Deluxe Box]+[inventory=Glittery Box]+[inventory=Gorgeous Box]+[inventory=Hard Box]+[inventory=Heavy Box]+[inventory=Light Box]+[inventory=Nifty Box]+[inventory=Pretty Box]+[inventory=Shiny Box]+[inventory=Sinister Box]+[inventory=Box Box]*21[/math]/50 Box Count[/progress]
box_shiny.pngx63/50 Box Count
Here you go :)
credits past usernames were Samus & Edgy my guide directory --> XXX (still a wip) 'Jesus Christ you're so damn cold, don't you know you've lost control?'
Zilexion's Avatarhypermode-12.pngZilexion
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
Thank you so much! :D
Roskakori's AvatarRoskakori
superior.png
i'm not sure if this is possible by any chance other than editing, but is there a way to make this: into a circle by using css/something?
⭐ kori | pan
panromantic demisexual
| always tired ⭐ when will i have the time to heckin edit this
Niall's AvatarNiall
grandmaster.pngb.png
Quote this post and take the coding above! You can change the size, just make sure width and height are the same. There are other ways, this is just one way.
Roskakori's AvatarRoskakori
superior.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niall

Quote this post and take the coding above! You can change the size, just make sure width and height are the same. There are other ways, this is just one way.
thank you!

Pages: 123··· 185186187188189··· 767768769

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page