PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 188189190191192··· 767768769

ScarletWhisp's AvatarScarletWhisp
rookie.png
I'm confused about tips....
The Parade of Cats!
Avatar & Sig Cats by Animela Wolfhybrid on Deviantart!http://animela-wolfhybrid.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ Used with permission; Free to use art.
(P.M. Me prices in GP for Pokéradar & Pokeradar +! Will auto pay 400 GP when I get it.)
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
grandmaster.pngb.png
What are you confused about? o-o
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
summon_cre.png B> Lunar Wings for 20 ZC ea.
rookie.png
I don't know how to hide the tips within the wording. [tip]Hi there (How do I hide this? [/tip] It just doesn't seem to explain itsef to me? Hi there (boo)
I'm just confuzzled
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
grandmaster.pngb.png
You have to make it something like this: [tip=Hi I'm hidden]Secret words[/tip] so it comes out like Secret Words
Hi I'm hidden

extra space for tip
rookie.png
Thank you!
BashSmash101's AvatarBashSmash101
ultra.pnge+.png
Is there a way to change a table's or progress bar's background color using a style? I don't really understand how to use the style code very well. This is my code currently [style] .Primary { .panel { font-family: Times New Roman,serif; &>h3 { background: #0027AA; color: #00EFE8; } &>div { background: #5179FF; color: #000000; } } } [/style]
ãruktai's Avatarãruktai
master.pnga.png
You edit the colours for the .expbar section c: [style] .expbar { background-color: black; color: green; &>div{ background-color: pink; } } [/style]
blah
Curently hunting: SNORUNT Avatar by Planes Stamp Credit
88penguintreats
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
complete.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by akatsúkihidan

QUOTE originally posted by BirdSenpai

this has probably been asked before, but can you change the color of a table?
Yes! You can! [style] th { background-color: COLOR; } td { background-color: COLOR; } [/style] th is for the table header, and td is for the table content cell.
HEADER
TEXT TEXT

EXAMPLE

[table] [tr] [th=2x1]HEADER[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td]TEXT[/td] [td]TEXT[/td] [/tr] [/table] [style] table { margin: auto; border: 2.5px solid #DDD; } th { background-color: #FBFBFB; color: #666; padding: 5px; } td { background-color: #FBFBFB; color: #666; padding: 5px; } [/style]
Hello~ I was wondering if anyone could explain what the padding does? I can't see anywhere that explains on the first page.
summon_gir.pngl.png6.pnga.pngh.pngsummon_gir.png Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here summon_rex.png7.pngs.pngq.png4.pngsummon_rex.png
ãruktai's Avatarãruktai
master.pnga.png
Padding is the space around the text inside of the border. In the below examples, the top one is still the same as before (table data has a padding of 5px around it) while the bottom one has a padding of 15px - you can see that there's a 'space' around it that's larger and wider.
HEADER
TEXT TEXT
HEADER
TEXT TEXT
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
complete.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by ãruktai

Padding is the space around the text inside of the border. In the below examples, the top one is still the same as before (table data has a padding of 5px around it) while the bottom one has a padding of 15px - you can see that there's a 'space' around it that's larger and wider.
HEADER
TEXT TEXT
HEADER
TEXT TEXT
Thank-you so much for explaining, I've been putting spaces in the cell sections to get the desired results.

Pages: 123··· 188189190191192··· 767768769

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page