PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Adding Separators to the Organise Fields Menu

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 1234567

kimbolimbo's Avatarkimbolimbo
You kind of already have that with the field type colours though (in terms of colour coding)? I'm not sure, but I feel like it might start having a bit too much of a disco aesthetic ^^' I'm not completely against it, but I think managing different colours might be more of a hassle, especially with the initial set up. Like I've currently got 175 fields, so I'd need to change the colours for each field separately, unless there was some way to mass change the colours. Also how would you keep track of which colour stood for what? Being able to change the field box colours would be a neat addition, in case you were working specifically with certain fields, and wanted to be able to find them super quickly (i.e. mass moving specific pokemon from many fields to one field), but probably not as a permanent solution for organisation?

kim, 25, she/her sending me a picture of j-hope may get you a mass click
buying at 25zc each!
template & avatar by me
Aust's AvatarAust
I really like the idea of having some kind of indication for field orginization^^ whether by color coding field groups or a divider^^ 90% of my fields are the ??? unknown fields so the gray tends to blend together when I'm looking for a specific field. Yes I've named them all but a color indicator or a divider would help split it up into managable groups to check^^ Support^^
I really like the idea of separators as well. I have my fields set up in a very specific way, and this would further help me distinguish which fields are for what. I mean I can do that now, but it would be really helpful. Especially since my first few fields are Pokemon I've received in trades that were failed pairs to be used later when my shelter hunter is out of town and my hidden fields are full. Then I have the RTE for future badges, then I have 22 fields for current wishforge. Then the few fields for daily hatches. Breeding Pairs. My UFT fields are next then the Miscellaneous fields. Then my hidden fields at the bottom where I place every Pokemon I receive in trades, then place in the correct fields by region to have my shelter hunter hunt for them. If I had separators it would be easier to tell where each of those areas begin and each one stops so I'm not confused when I'm trying to place things where they need to go.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
HUGE support. I know it's a bit tacky to take pictures of your screen, but I wanted to give a sense of scale/relativity here that a screenshot can't do very well.

large image

And that's just HALF of my fields.

another large image

It can get VERY overwhelming, even if you label them and sort them to the best of your ability. Having separators to space everything out nice and clearly would be a godsend.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
bloubirdie's Avatarbloubirdie
This would be great for users with many sorted fields. It's a huge hassle for me- and I don't have all that many fields- to buy a new field and put it in its place. A small suggestion I would like is when you buy a new field, you have an option to put it in one of your sections- like "Wishforge" and its put at the end of your wishforge section. Then you'd have to move it around even less, too! I'm not 110% sure if something similar was brought up, since I only skimmed most of this thread, but I wanted to put it in there just in case. (:
Avatar by me! I am working on a Naughty Shiny Living Dex! Please PM me if you'd like to contribute!
kimbolimbo's Avatarkimbolimbo
I really like the idea of being able to pick which section a newly bought field would go into ^^ As far as I can remember, we used to have the option of being able to pick which field a newly bought field would go before/after. I'm not entirely sure why that was removed to be honest. But a little drop down menu underneath the field name in the buying section would be great ^^
Suport, I have a regular, shiny and albino live dex and having seperators would really make it better to organise. In the beginning I used to have empty fields seperating my live dexes but as fields became more expensive I stopped doing that. My live dex completely depends on how many pokemon there are at the moment, before the alola region my fields looked kinda organised because out of luck my live dex fields ended in 1 full line, right now I have 2 regular live dex one the same line with 2 pfq live dex. since they all are regular pokemon it kinda fits but having seperators certainly would help. Especially with my shiny and albino live dex being seperated by 1 small hoard of meowth and persian that I made for the sake of having some seperation XD
Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
cimmy394's Avatarcimmy394
Support as well, right now all my fields are a blur, especially my ??? fields. I have fields for evolve, for wishforge, waiting for trades, and then a live dex section, and even though I've named them all it's a hassle trying to scroll through everything slowly to identify the field I want, especially for wishforge fields. Like what was mentioned earlier it also means others can easily identify your fields, for example if you have a UFT field, or if some of your fields are stacked and some aren't.
  • Advertisements
  • Trade
  • Credits
Looking for the following, in return I give GP, please PM me
LF: S/A/M/D Dustox (inclined to offer more)
Other S/A/M/Ds
I am unlikely to accept if you want more than 100gp (I am poor :()
Sprite in avatar made by PupperCakes
annador's Avatarannador
..as someone with 205 fields, I wholly support this. I'm slowly redoing my fields, and hooh boy it's rough sometimes figuring out where one I need is in the block of 20+ fields with similar names.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
I fully support this! Separators would make it far easier for me to categorize my display fields, dex fields, massclicking fields, and things like freebies/pairs! As it is, I just kind of group things roughly and hope people actually bother digging through to find my wishforge. ...actually, this would make it super simple for people to click each other’s Wishforges, too! Since each user places them in a different spot, and everyone names things differently, they can be hard to find sometimes. But if you just had to look for the big header reading “wishforge” that would be much simpler than scanning every field name! All in all, I totally support this ^^
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page