PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Adding Separators to the Organise Fields Menu

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Adding Separators to the Organise Fields Menu >

kimbolimbo's Avatarkimbolimbo
You kind of already have that with the field type colours though (in terms of colour coding)? I'm not sure, but I feel like it might start having a bit too much of a disco aesthetic ^^' I'm not completely against it, but I think managing different colours might be more of a hassle, especially with the initial set up. Like I've currently got 175 fields, so I'd need to change the colours for each field separately, unless there was some way to mass change the colours. Also how would you keep track of which colour stood for what? Being able to change the field box colours would be a neat addition, in case you were working specifically with certain fields, and wanted to be able to find them super quickly (i.e. mass moving specific pokemon from many fields to one field), but probably not as a permanent solution for organisation?

kim, 25, she/her sending me a picture of j-hope may get you a mass click
buying at 25zc each!
template & avatar by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page