PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Adding Separators to the Organise Fields Menu

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 1234567

kimbolimbo's Avatarkimbolimbo
bump c:

kim, 25, she/her sending me a picture of j-hope may get you a mass click
buying at 25zc each!
template & avatar by me
Kitsunenby's AvatarKitsunenby
oh id absolutely love the hidebox option but seperators in general would be super nice
bump c:
Niluna's AvatarNiluna
Yes please. Being able to separate them into groups would be so helpful! Maybe even be able to move the whole group of fields at once. I am trying to keep everything organised but it never lasts long. Even if it's only a simple line to divide several fields from one another, that would be a significant improvement.
credits
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
100% i really like the hideboxes suggestion, im getting to the point of having a lot of fields, and half of them are just breeding fodder I do have them relatively organized for myself and can find my own fields as I need them, but I know it can be difficult for someone to come find a specific field when looking for pokemon would definitely use this if it was implimented!
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
bump ^^
KitKatWitch's AvatarKitKatWitch
Hunted this thread down to say full support. When I first started I didn't have many and even then I thought a line separator would be helpful. Now I have plenty and I would love something to make looking at it easier. Especially on mobile its hard to scroll. Anyway very much yes I'd love this implemented in any form ♡
Joint shop! Breeding pairs, shelter hunts, and more!
OverTheMoon's AvatarOverTheMoon
Full support, this would be really nice to have. :)
bump c:
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Had an idea super simmilar to this one, albet different, and someone alerted me that this existed!! Huggggeee support!! I was just thinking about how my fields were getting out of hand.... I'm suprised no mods have commented on this that I've seen! When we have the option to have such a massive ammount of fields, you'd think this would be a given...! Also, I love the idea of making them like hideboxes that's edited into the OG of this post!!

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page