PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Adding Separators to the Organise Fields Menu

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 1234567

kimbolimbo's Avatarkimbolimbo
bump ^^

kim, 25, she/her sending me a picture of j-hope may get you a mass click
buying at 25zc each!
template & avatar by me
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
Adding my support! I agree that the fields could definitely use some more organizational features. I usually love organizing things, however as I buy more fields it has become a lot more of a nuisance instead of enjoyment for me to try and find what I'm looking for in my fields. The ideas in this thread are great!
My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
bump c:
Remster's AvatarRemster
You have my support as well ! Sometimes I have trouble to find a specific field because it's just a big block of fields and in this case I need to read carefully the names to not pick the wrong one. Yes, there's the types, but when you have a lot of fields with the ??? type and they have different mons inside, it's not easy. Also, I don't use the types to sort my fields at all so... This separator thing, or even just the colors, would be very welcome !
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
bump c:
bump c:
bump c:
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I love the idea of dividers! Absolutely full support for that. It would be a QOL I'd love. But to add to the colors - maybe the colors could be decided by your skin (so a simple overlay on the grey decided by hex codes)? Because I'm just imagining this turning out awful for certain skins and being an eyesore. Otherwise, support!
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

So basically make categories for fields? No support. You can easily name your fields, or whatever, but you don't really need "categories" of fields, plus, how would you move them between categories?
Have you ever owned 145 fields??? Its gets out of hand and naming cant help. Especially when rearranging your fields around. it hurts my eyes just to look at the columns of fields. I think separators would be excellent. i find it hard to look at the fields list. I cant imagine people woth dyslexia or other reading disabilitys.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
nikao's Avatarnikao
@ Optimus Prime Sooo true and so sad...^_^ yes already over 20-30 fields it would have been nice to have something like this. Now over 140+ fields...(i really dont know right now how many..).it is gone out of hand and i have so much trouble finding fields, and to sort them in a new way...there are just this names after names after names from fields ..all looking the same even when got there own name.....no fun doing this... and so on....it is already no fun finding poke there ... ..and colour coded Separators, that you mabye even could chose to go well with your skin when you have one would be nice^^ ...and when we may dream how about to this to add coloured field names or atleast dots with colour to make it even more nice and easy^_^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page