PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Adding Separators to the Organise Fields Menu

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Adding Separators to the Organise Fields Menu >

nikao's Avatarnikao
@ Optimus Prime Sooo true and so sad...^_^ yes already over 20-30 fields it would have been nice to have something like this. Now over 140+ fields...(i really dont know right now how many..).it is gone out of hand and i have so much trouble finding fields, and to sort them in a new way...there are just this names after names after names from fields ..all looking the same even when got there own name.....no fun doing this... and so on....it is already no fun finding poke there ... ..and colour coded Separators, that you mabye even could chose to go well with your skin when you have one would be nice^^ ...and when we may dream how about to this to add coloured field names or atleast dots with colour to make it even more nice and easy^_^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page