PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Maravol Breeders' Directory [Being Remade]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456··· 313233

Added All!

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
QueenDee's AvatarQueenDee
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: DeeDeerling Pattern: Repeat pattern. Are you willing to recieve PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes, of course! They will cost the price of the egg, however, as I am no longer hunting them for myself. Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? I'm part of Deer and Dove's Treehouse. Though I'm not always active on it. :)
Images that you will find used in my avatar and template here, and in my joint-shop are © the Pokémon anime, games and the Pokémon manga.
Added!
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Lawless Pattern: Vibrant Are you willing to recieve PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? I have this shop but it's not fully done yet. Other: I'll buy for people if they give me GP I spent on it in return
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,908,394
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
NatsNeko's AvatarNatsNeko
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: NatsNeko Pattern: Dream Pattern! Are you willing to recieve PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? I have a simple trade thread where I sell them for 50GP, otherwise no (: (Might add them to my shop later)
Avatar is official HM game art. HM © Natsume
Lawless has been added! NatsNeko, please repost the form with the link to the trade thread, and once you're added, you can post later when I can remove the link
MariNee's AvatarMariNee
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: MariNee Pattern: Aggro Are you willing to recieve PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Sure, though I'm not hunting it. Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Not at the moment
Added!
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Sugita Pattern: vibrant Are you willing to recieve PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Yes, but I'd prefer a PM regarding this Other nope
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Added only because of your preference to PMs vs Trade Shops

Pages: 123456··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page