PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Maravol Breeders' Directory [Being Remade]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234567··· 313233

KilalaMikal's AvatarKilalaMikal
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: KilalaMikal Pattern: Repeat Are you willing to recieve PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Iced Cinnamon is my shop, and I'll probably add a section for Maravols here shortly. I currently have none uft. Other: For the cost of the egg, I'm willing to hatch for people.
  • Advertisements
  • Click!
  • Click 2
  • Info
  • X
Lv. 86 — 26,656 / 28,058
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 55 — 2,477 / 9,241
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Pfp by Me She/her or they/them. Call me Mika, Kil, Kila, Kilala, or Mikal. Send me jokes, puns, and memes! Funny things recieved: 13
Added!

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:nerdofnerds Pattern: Repeat! Are you willing to recieve PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes. Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? I don’t currently have a trade shop! If I make one, I can add it ^^ Other I may not always be able to hatch someone a Maravol, as I’m deep in another hunt currently, but I’ll work with anyone who wants one to figure out a solution! I’ll probably hatch a bunch when they won’t break my chain, like during an egg Tourney or the next Type Race.
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
Added! And don't worry about editing the post; I get notifications for new posts, not edited ones, so if you end up making a trade shop, just post again, no form needed ^-^
Firestar's AvatarFirestar
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Firestar Pattern: Crystal Are you willing to recieve PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Of course ^-^ Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Nope Other
Added!
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: SpacialDimension Pattern: Astral Pattern Are you willing to recieve PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes, but see the other section Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Nope Other: I probably won't be hatching Maravols until Season 10 begins. I also don't really want to hatch Maravols during the type races unless I'm on team bug or poison.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
Added!
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:CQHerosteve Pattern: Beast Ball Are you willing to recieve PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Sure Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Not yet, going to make my own eventually OtherI gotta hope for the first albino
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
Hello~ Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: TuneSakuNatsu Pattern: Repeat pattern Are you willing to recieve PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes, after they are breedable Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Not yet, but I am working on one :D Other: Thank you for making the guide! After the little spooders will be breedable, I'll try to hatch and maintain a full field to always have some for trade :D
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special deltas + deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~

Pages: 1234567··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page