PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Referral Renewal

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456789

Ørrïk-Zynn's AvatarØrrïk-Zynn
Omg nyeh hehehehe! Yay! The new sprites...so adorable my heart is melting!!!!! Bonus happiness over the gp BUT OMG THE SPRITES!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
🎶 Feel the fire where she walks, Lola Montez so beautiful. Shady and a tempered dame blinding your eyes with her spider dance~ 🎶
HollowStyx's AvatarHollowStyx

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The referred user picks one, you get the other. There will be more pairs of CSes added in future. It is advised to communicate with the other user to make sure you're both happy, but if all else fails they're tradable anyway.
"There will be more pairs of CSes added in future." Ooooh...I need to bug my friends to play now LOL. Edit: This actually makes me wonder something. If we have the reward unlocked and never claim it and a new CS pair comes out is our claim option going to remain the previous one, or can we get the new sprites?
Avatar art by ohcorny, used with permission.
GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan
sadly all referals are inactive includong the claimable one
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I'll be one of the unlucky one where they can't find anyone to referral them. Most of people I know either don't like pokemon, or pokemon sites, don't like the site, or they already have joined. lol. Kudos to all who can lasso some more users into the community, Very cute sprites~
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
my old friend creeperqueen7 refered to me.^^ but this is new.and i was refered to a long time ago.she dident activate her account thou so yea...but she dosent even play anymore.
also my old icon was by aidanshepard. new one is by unindigo from an old commision. -dragons-
FresherOrc4's AvatarFresherOrc4
Yay I got chearleader plusle!!
Forum Avater made by me in Piskel | Regirock and Regice sprite made by Game Freak
hopefully im not the only one who chose a minel.
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
I sure hope my referral peeps are still active enough to claim theirs so I can claim mine 😖
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Doms's AvatarDoms
I'm very sad that people had to stalk...others... I think that's very creepy. ._. But I'm kinda bummed out people have to claim their rewards in order to get mine. I won't say the exact number but I've referred over 100+ and no one has claimed their rewards as of yet. Maybe people can auto get their rewards after a set amount of people?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Gonna be honest here, Doms, but a hundred inactive users is no use to us! That's why we have it set up so that the referred user has to claim first ;) Well, that and it's a lot easier on the code side to have one person be in charge of picking the reward.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page