PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Referral Renewal

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6789

StormyMist's AvatarStormyMist
ok, thanks
Mattykips's AvatarMattykips
HECK time to yeet myself to the trade forum to see if i can get a pikachu or eevee instead! the plusle/minun were cute but the new ones are 100% cuter x'3
Eyyo, I'm Matt. I'm a 24 year old queer & trans author. I'm a generally anxious and quiet person. I like puns, cats and food.. and Pokemon, obviously. Sparring: Accepting Friend Requests: Accepting Messaging: Accepting I have a shop -> Boop Please click my mother as well! -> KiahTaiga Avatar by Clow: free for use.
if you breed a referral pokemon, can you get another referral pokemon from it?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Custom Sprites can't breed, so...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
if one person chooses a polemon and it is female, will the other be female?
<Insert very detailed signiture>
Good question, but no. Genders are determined independently.
Happykitty56's AvatarHappykitty56
wait a sec, we're only aloud to get them if we reffered to a friend? oh wait....one friend showed me this website but i forgot to put it in my account, ;-;
You can refer other people.
shumika's Avatarshumika

QUOTE originally posted by Mattykips

HECK time to yeet myself to the trade forum to see if i can get a pikachu or eevee instead! the plusle/minun were cute but the new ones are 100% cuter x'3
Never judge a pokemon over another pokemon... uwo
sajathey/them
Other prns
-5 catpilled
credit
Art 69164880 Code Gumshoe
Pikachurock's AvatarPikachurock
I love the lets go pair. But thanks to whoever spark is for reffering me along time ago
My profile pic was made by me for my own use Made by Kyararose!The embreon fusion thing is by ACottontail! "YOUR A KOOKY IMA COOKY BUT URA BAD COOKIE" I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. Satisfy Your Inner Wolf

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page