PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Referral Renewal

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 56789

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by D33RG0D5

I’m a bit confused... So if we gotten the minus or plusal we can’t get the let’s go customs correct? If we ref someone new then we have a option to get ether of the four refs or no? But to get let’s go sprites we need a new referral correct? Not one our older referrals that might not claimed anything yet or placed much. (Trying bring back a friend to play on this site) Also the sprites are amazing I love them both :0
None of that is correct. At all. Anyone you have referred, past present or future, who has not already claimed a reward, can choose any of the four sprites. You then get the matching one from that pair (so if they choose Minun, you get Plusle. If they choose Pikachu, you get Eevee).
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I’m a bit confused... So if we gotten the minus or plusal we can’t get the let’s go customs correct? If we ref someone new then we have a option to get ether of the four refs or no? But to get let’s go sprites we need a new referral correct? Not one our older referrals that might not claimed anything yet or placed much. (Trying bring back a friend to play on this site) Also the sprites are amazing I love them both :0
None of that is correct. At all. Anyone you have referred, past present or future, who has not already claimed a reward, can choose any of the four sprites. You then get the matching one from that pair (so if they choose Minun, you get Plusle. If they choose Pikachu, you get Eevee).
Oh thank you for explaining that I was a tad confused . Thank you.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Räyçrözmä's AvatarRäyçrözmä
How can i get the pikachu and eevee custom sprite?
(CURRENTLY UNDER PROGRESS)
Twickers14's AvatarTwickers14

QUOTE originally posted by irisidium

Can we have the option to trade in a minun/plusle for the new ones? I just claimed all the rewards since there wasn't any indication that new prizes would be added in future. I'm running out of friends :P
I agree with ya I like that option too that be nice espically for people like you and others that got the others before the new ones came out. Or better yet make it another referral bonus achievement for the other referrals we have possible whicth makes it nicer for other users want these customs. Plus this save problems such as people trying multi account or do horrible things to just get a custom sprite :(
I also totally agree. I would much rather have the let’s go sprites than the minun plusle and none of my other friends like Pokémon and would actually play. I think there should be another goal or something similar to that to get the let’s go sprites Edit: yup just realized I'm stupid because that is what trading is for
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Twickers14

I also totally agree. I would much rather have the let’s go sprites than the minun plusle and none of my other friends like Pokémon and would actually play. I think there should be another goal or something similar to that to get the let’s go sprites
You can use the trade forums to see if someone would want to swap! If you have the cheerleader minun, for example, I'd love to trade them for my let's go pikachu! :O
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me

QUOTE originally posted by thedorkychicken

QUOTE originally posted by Twickers14

I also totally agree. I would much rather have the let’s go sprites than the minun plusle and none of my other friends like Pokémon and would actually play. I think there should be another goal or something similar to that to get the let’s go sprites
You can use the trade forums to see if someone would want to swap! If you have the cheerleader minun, for example, I'd love to trade them for my let's go pikachu! :O
What? Trading? In a multiplayer game? ... Well shoot, why didn't I think of that? (Oh wait, I did, that's why they aren't account-locked :p)
I like how the eevee emale has the heart tail. Also, I noticed how they have a hairstyle.
<Insert very detailed signiture>

QUOTE originally posted by AsteroidPizza39

I like how the eevee emale has the heart tail. Also, I noticed how they have a hairstyle.
They wouldn't be Let's Go Eevee if they didn't ;)
StormyMist's AvatarStormyMist
Can they evolve? I get the feeling they can't but I wanted to double check
PeanutsButter's AvatarPeanutsButter
Ah Fiddlesticks! Now I shall go find some non Pokefarm friendos to come over and play a little :D @StormyMist I think that just like Lets Go, they cant evolve
Profile Pic made by Me Aspiring spirter and artist! Please check out my comic! Boop

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page