PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Referral Renewal

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 789

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
We've made some changes to the Referral system. Previously, the Referral system gave a measly 100 GP for referring someone. This was generous at the time, but hasn't exactly kept up with the growing economy. A new Referral system has been created allowing you to claim 500 GP and a special Custom Sprite.
In order to claim these rewards, the referred user must first unlock Mega Evolution, and then they can go to claim their half of the referral reward. Once this is done, the referring user can claim the second half. All of this can be done from the new Referrals page (which has been added to the Farm Page > Other Links > Other section) (Please note: there is currently no Notification alerting you to referral rewards. This will be fixed in the near future, but for now please check the designated referral tracking page.) Important: This referral reward is offered to you in good faith. We expect the same good faith in return. Users found abusing the system may be disqualified from receiving referral rewards, and in extreme cases may have referral rewards confiscated from them. I don't want to have to do this, but people have created multi-accounts just to farm the 100 GP reward, so... yeah. The previous referral bonus of gaining 10% free ZC for purchases made by the referred user has been discontinued. Unfortunately some people were using it to stalk others' purchases. This is why we can't have nice things, but hopefully the new CSes are a nice thing that we'll be allowed to have.
17/Nov/2018: To celebrate the release of Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee, we're adding a new pair of referral Custom Sprites based on these two Pokémon!

Additionally, I've (finally - oops) gotten around to implementing a notification system that will inform you if you have referral rewards to claim.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ya boy's Avatarya boy
Those sprites are so cute! And this seems like a much better system overall. It's a real shame my friends already play this game so I can't really refer them ;v;
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
not going to lie, really hate this update, as someone who reffered quite a few of my friends... so now the referrals from accounts made a while ago are basiccal pointless.... wouldve maybe been better for the option to remove refferer from rewards who may be stalking purchases. but thats my beef.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Ah, I forgot to mention this explicitly, but this is retroactive. Even if you already got the 100 GP for referring them a while ago. So long as they're still active on the site and go to claim their half of the new system, you can get yours.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Ah, I forgot to mention this explicitly, but this is retroactive. Even if you already got the 100 GP for referring them a while ago. So long as they're still active on the site and go to claim their half of the new system, you can get yours.
ah i see, so when and how can you claim? owo
I did link it in the first post ;)
so like. does the referer get the same reward everytime or is there a way to get both?
The referred user picks one, you get the other. There will be more pairs of CSes added in future. It is advised to communicate with the other user to make sure you're both happy, but if all else fails they're tradable anyway.
Cele's AvatarCele
The ZC reward going away is a bit of a bummer, but getting a little extra ZC isn't why I invited my friends to play anyway, so I don't really have any complaints. The CS Plusle and Minun are heckin cuties though, for real. Thanks!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Oh my god. I need. Imma go invite seduce my friends to the dark side, brb. >>
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page