PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Referral Renewal

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 789

QUOTE originally posted by Anom

QUOTE originally posted by Anom

Neat. Wish my siblings had typed my username in correctly when I had referred them way back when but I've got no beef. Nice update.
Actually, this has me curious. Is it possible to get who referred you changed, in case you put the username down wrong?
In a case where it's obvious that the name was misspelled, yes. Just send Niet a PM and ask nicely and he'll get to it when he has the chance.
Kyria's AvatarKyria
OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE! Though... what happens if you referred someone a year+ ago and they played for a while (Megas evolved and everything, even made a purchase iirc) but no longer are active? Seems like we won't be able to get the CS for them :(
Lazer-Bunny's AvatarLazer-Bunny
I'm gonna cry--The new custom sprites are the cutest things I've ever seen!! The GP is also very much appreciated. <3 Thank you so much for these!!
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ ♡JournalArt shopCredits♡ Emo Squad ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
hayday6's Avatarhayday6
will it be possobile to buy thease poke in gtame ie trade with abnother user?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by hayday6

will it be possobile to buy thease poke in gtame ie trade with abnother user?

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

... if all else fails they're tradable anyway.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
Love the sprites. I got the minun from my dad. We love playing this game, even though I usually spend money instead of saving it.
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
Oh man I didn't even know I referred so many people in the past xD i completely forgot someone referred me too... Hopefully I can get her to log on so we reap our smol baby plusle and minun rewards.
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Yeah's AvatarYeah
I compleatly forgot if I referred to the person who got me into the game (he stoped playing so it doesn't matter$
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
Its so cute that you guys incorporated their pokedex entries for this :3
kStormGemini's AvatarkStormGemini
... There was a referral system in place? Huh. Learn something every day. Sprites & such are cute. [wanders off again]
Winter's Midnight Shop⭐||👑Ka's👑 ♟️pawn or pass♟️|♣️The 1 gp shop♣️|🚘Optimus Prime's Shop🚘 ~*~ ~*~

Pages: 12345··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page