PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Server stability

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

mckiller0941's Avatarmckiller0941
Please don't make it go away. It actually looks quite fitting with Niets public persona being evil.
Avatar by Lt akuma. proof of permission Just like the passage of time, we continue to flow- Now and forevermore. Even if my dream gets mocked by heartless words, even if I get engulfed by a long period of darkness, if I remember the light once more and keep up my faith then I doubt I’ll ever give up. "Dear Arceus, please stop life from sucking for my friends and people who do awesome stuff for me. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, the cheese and the cheeseboard, the fish and the fingers. We now sing hymn number 304, "Oh God, What on Earth is my Hairdo About?"" Niet
Misha's AvatarMisha
what wrong with the OBEY background? stahp pls, Im laughing hard already and that eyes are killing me good
Some people wanted it to go away. I was just arguing for the OBEY command.
Lucario321's AvatarLucario321
just saying, Yesterday Niet said "Wait wait wait, there's evil going on and I'm not a part of it? Nah, that can't be right. You must be mistaken." Wonder what thats supposed to mean...
Hmmm. Anyhow whatever the evil is, I support it. Especially if if involves Niet. It is bound to be fun. ①_③
But evil is ALWAYS fun. You know, if you or someone you like is the evil one...
Notice how I was evil with the eyes? Also, ⑥⑥⑥. How did we get to evil anyway? Was it niet explaining how absols are not evil, but he is evil, or was it me?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I don't know if it counts as evil, but you two are dangerously close to the Banhammer of Doom.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
0.0 hehe no evil here of course
Floss's AvatarFloss
*evil senses tingling*
professional wooper enthusiast Me on: Steam Chickensmoothie Howrse Tumblr Osu [avatar from Pokemon Database]

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page