PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Server stability

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 567

We just wanted to make sure that everyone knew we were aware of the server stability issues. As people have probably noticed, the site is lagging somewhat, and for some people (or maybe all, we can't quite discern that) it is actually becoming inaccessible for small periods of time. We could normally have this resolved with relative ease, as Niet lives really close to where the server is hosted physically and has direct access to it... Unfortunately, he's currently in France, spending the weekend with family. One of those things you do for your birthday - y'know. Fortunately, he's back home on Monday - but for the sake of flight times and all that fun stuff, I'm gonna say "Tuesday", just in case. Hopefully, these issues will be resolved at that time. For now, all we can do is apologise and ask for a bit of patience. We're experiencing the exact same thing you guys are, and we know it's annoying.
mckiller0941's Avatarmckiller0941
Thank you for telling us.
Avatar by Lt akuma. proof of permission Just like the passage of time, we continue to flow- Now and forevermore. Even if my dream gets mocked by heartless words, even if I get engulfed by a long period of darkness, if I remember the light once more and keep up my faith then I doubt I’ll ever give up. "Dear Arceus, please stop life from sucking for my friends and people who do awesome stuff for me. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, the cheese and the cheeseboard, the fish and the fingers. We now sing hymn number 304, "Oh God, What on Earth is my Hairdo About?"" Niet
Lucario321's AvatarLucario321
Thank you for the update, and if he sees this, happy birthday Niet!
Is what I just saw an Easter egg (game speak)? The link was in partial capital lettering. Either that or a hilariously placed glitch.
ShadowLily's AvatarShadowLily
The letters are all reversed now XD
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee
No, it's mostly staff playing with my annoyance at capitalization. XD
ShadowLily's AvatarShadowLily
Well, my brothers are getting a kick out of me tweeking out here xD
We're having fun at his expense :P Though, arguably, I could've also said that it's a play on the idea that the server's aren't stable - so the announcement about it isn't either x3
Thank you moderators. This has just made my day. Truely, thank you. This is hilarious.
You're more than welcome :P We like having fun as much as the next person - and if it's harmless fun, we don't mind extending the fun to you guys >w<

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page