PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Server stability

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

mckiller0941's Avatarmckiller0941
Moderators on other sites are usually grouchy. Another reason why this website is my favourite.
Avatar by Lt akuma. proof of permission Just like the passage of time, we continue to flow- Now and forevermore. Even if my dream gets mocked by heartless words, even if I get engulfed by a long period of darkness, if I remember the light once more and keep up my faith then I doubt I’ll ever give up. "Dear Arceus, please stop life from sucking for my friends and people who do awesome stuff for me. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, the cheese and the cheeseboard, the fish and the fingers. We now sing hymn number 304, "Oh God, What on Earth is my Hairdo About?"" Niet
Lucario321's AvatarLucario321
At least the moderators here dont hate fun.
Nagito's AvatarNagito
Ohh thank you so much for this announcement. I was thinking it was something with my internet!
My Links Journal | Mature Journal | Fairy-type Clan Casper | 22 | agender | they/them | INFJ Previously had the PFQ username kittens Avatar art by Ravoilie || Signature art by Turtlo
heytheregirl's Avatarheytheregirl

QUOTE originally posted by Lucario321

At least the moderators here dont hate fun.
*yoda voice* Well, if hated fun they did, be here wouldn't they.
Evil Porygon out.
Mood: Well... Status: Easter Break. Almost... there... Trivia: Conversion 2 is the only move that contains a number.
Awesome RP from me!
Evil Porygon and siggy by me~
Meu's AvatarMeu
Oh my god. It looked like Mituna fangirls were taking over the announcements. xD I just barked a really loud laugh.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
Sei's AvatarSei
I literally cannot breathe. xD This is the most unstable server ever.
Meu's AvatarMeu
My favorite is "5T4FF T04573R."
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

I literally cannot breathe. xD
At least you weren't laughing so hard you were reduced to squeaking sounds and gasps.
Nobody wants to "B3 4 5P4H"? D: Seriously though - I think I need to stop there XD I'm going to play a game before I go to bed... Don't need to keep your eyes open for any new changes :P /ceases and decists
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Ravyne

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

I literally cannot breathe. xD
At least you weren't laughing so hard you were reduced to squeaking sounds and gasps.
You should have heard me coughing and dying... I'm adding you to the Call Garth and I have going on :3

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page