PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Server stability

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Okay, who was the wise guy who put "OBEY" With creepy eyes in the status bubble? Was it Sally? Not cool, excuse me while my heart recovers.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Kurai9Angel's AvatarKurai9Angel
Omg I about pewped myself just now... ◉_◉ I̷̞͙̳ ̴̯͉̰͎͕͈̝Ş͇͖͢Ę̸̻͖̗̮̭È̸̷͇͔̥̩͎̯͎ͅ ͝͏͕̖̻͍̘͙͡Ę̵̴̰̬̯̤̩͇͍̫͉V̵͓̯̫͇̯͍ͅE̢͏̛̱R̴̘̣̤̙̠Y̡̻̰̝̙͘T̵̟͢͟H̲̺̬͍I͏͔͈̮̹̜̭͟N̴̛͜ͅG̘ ◉_◉ Tis just stared at me (Sorry Garthic thank you!)
Red Eyes's AvatarRed Eyes
Aw. I didn't see that. Anyone have a screenshot of it?
Journal Join the Click-A-Holics? Shiny Dex Trades Avatar is official Pokemon art.
reD's AvatarreD
Hmm interesting....
Floss's AvatarFloss

QUOTE originally posted by Red Eyes

Aw. I didn't see that. Anyone have a screenshot of it?
Here-
professional wooper enthusiast Me on: Steam Chickensmoothie Howrse Tumblr Osu [avatar from Pokemon Database]
Lucario321's AvatarLucario321
Ok. Thats disturbing. What will they do next? I wonder if I should be anticipating or fearing.
heytheregirl's Avatarheytheregirl
Oh, my. That's creepy... Yeah, something's definitely up with the server...
Evil Porygon out.
Mood: Well... Status: Easter Break. Almost... there... Trivia: Conversion 2 is the only move that contains a number.
Awesome RP from me!
Evil Porygon and siggy by me~
mckiller0941's Avatarmckiller0941
Its now in the background. It will feast on your soul. That last sentence and this one have no purpose whatsoever.
Avatar by Lt akuma. proof of permission Just like the passage of time, we continue to flow- Now and forevermore. Even if my dream gets mocked by heartless words, even if I get engulfed by a long period of darkness, if I remember the light once more and keep up my faith then I doubt I’ll ever give up. "Dear Arceus, please stop life from sucking for my friends and people who do awesome stuff for me. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, the cheese and the cheeseboard, the fish and the fingers. We now sing hymn number 304, "Oh God, What on Earth is my Hairdo About?"" Niet
CyanPikachu's AvatarCyanPikachu
Okay, that OBEY thing in the background and when I saw that picture not only scared me, but it's just plain creepy. Therefore, I have one request... MAKE IT GO AWAY PLEASE! (Sorry for caps)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Further to my post on how lag is caused by lag: When you load a page, your session data is loaded. Your session file is locked until the current process releases it. This prevents you from loading two pages at once... it will do one first, then the other. So if you click a link five times because it's lagging, you have to wait for five full pageloads before you finally get your page! Please, for everyone's sake, be patient ^_^ I will be investigating methods of optimising the server this week.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page