PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Server stability

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

Lucario321's AvatarLucario321
IM DYING RIGHT NOW, i thought i broke something for a minute! W3LC0M3, BB374 73573RS XD
SnowyKittin's AvatarSnowyKittin
That moment. When your shoulder pops while laughing hysterically. And it hurts so bad You cry and continue laughing. Life is awesome, but thank you for the explanation.
RisingWolfe's AvatarRisingWolfe
Thanks for the update, and...my gosh I love all you mods =w= You all like to have fun~!
Profile Pic from: Doduo Call me Wolfe! I have 2 comics that me and a friend post every week/month! Tears and Sorrow Magic Bound Click my first and second Melan! Both named after Dragon Ball Z characters!
KathiraNarae's AvatarKathiraNarae
Aw, man! I completely missed all the playing around!
Credits.
Avi cropped from a commission by PeridotPrior
//Call me Kath.//Want some ZC?//Forme-changer trading.
Luna08's AvatarLuna08
i hadn't really noticed it
Giratina's AvatarGiratina
I missed it as well :( But anyway, regarding the staff toaster thing...

Big Pic

... That would be awesome. xD

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/i] - expected [/tip] (opened on line 1) on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][tip=[i]"Is it so bad to reach for the stars? We are only mortal, after all.”[/i]][url=http://q.pokefarm.org/forum/thread/839/Memory-GEN6-Spoilers-inside] Memory[/url][/tip] ~ [url=http://q.pokefarm.org/forum/thread/3835/Secret-of-the-Gods-Remake-from-PF1?post=205486]Secret of the Gods[/url] [size=6][tip=Azure, my Pokesona and avatar, is made by me.]Avatar[/tip][/size] Giratina: [colour=red][background=black]Hello, this is your resident evil six-legged demon dragon legendary reporting. Go away or I'll eat you.[/background][/colour] [url=http://w11.zetaboards.com/Dracadia/profile/3911176/]Dracadia[/url][/center]
mckiller0941's Avatarmckiller0941
It was a few minutes of awesomeness. Thank philosiraptor I was their.
Avatar by Lt akuma. proof of permission Just like the passage of time, we continue to flow- Now and forevermore. Even if my dream gets mocked by heartless words, even if I get engulfed by a long period of darkness, if I remember the light once more and keep up my faith then I doubt I’ll ever give up. "Dear Arceus, please stop life from sucking for my friends and people who do awesome stuff for me. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, the cheese and the cheeseboard, the fish and the fingers. We now sing hymn number 304, "Oh God, What on Earth is my Hairdo About?"" Niet
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Well given that we've just gone from Closed Beta to Open Beta, I am honestly completely unsurprised by the server suddenly going 'Oh god what am I doing, what is my life I can't handle this'. It happens, which is why I try to keep my trap shut xD
Lucario321's AvatarLucario321
when you get something like you can see that the server is just a little unstable.
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee
It's not the server that's unstable, it's the staff.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page