PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Massclicking parties (or; how to hatch eggs fast)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234567

Kate1998's AvatarKate1998
Yeah,I am.Is that the problem?
  • Articuno UFT
  • Featured Story
  • Adoption Gachapon
  • Journal
  • Shop
All non-shiny Articuno are UFT I hatch!

Price:100k cr/100gp/30zc Each

Okay,I'm going on vacation.Protect the town,alright? Okay then master.
5 mins later
BACON PARTYYY!!! Featured Story
Journal
eura's Avatareura
Yes. Don't do that. Just take the code and paste it into the "Extra CSS" section without changing or adding anything to it.
Ah.I see.
Halographic's AvatarHalographic
sorry but, how do you get them all stacked up on top of eachother? i've managed to put in gladion's coding just fine, so all pokemon/eggs are just single buttons, but they're just in a column rather than piled up
she / her ☆ 20 ⊹ ₊˙s / a sales pwyw art ₊ ˚⊹
@Halographic Did you change the coding at all?If so,what did you change?
Drathir's AvatarDrathir
Hi, I love this CSS a LOT, it's a lifesaver. Thanks for making this!
Savannaten010's AvatarSavannaten010
Im on mobile and i dont understand what "skins" you are talking about on page 1, Im still confused on how to do this but ill see if i can figure it out
Oh, you mean this?

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
AmethystX's AvatarAmethystX
This guide is so helpful! Thank you for sharing it.
Cuteypup1000's AvatarCuteypup1000
where do i put codes in? Ive been trying to find this and the BBcode for putting a credit/coin/ZC counter in my name thing
Avatar made by LeViAn WoNdEr thanks dude; if you need drawings go to him he makes good stuff!

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page