PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Massclicking parties (or; how to hatch eggs fast)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234567

söbble's Avatarsöbble
euradym i just wanted to thank you for this guide?? I literally had no idea how people were hatching full * passes on non-niet days without SLEs... without being online all day and clicking. this has literally been a game changer and I appreciate this code so much ! my only question is if there's any way to get this to work better on mobile? I see the padding parts of the css but I'm too scared of messing something up royally to fool around with it. The button is almost off my screen in mobile - and I can't use landscape mode on my phone because the entire screen is the header, and when i "get more" it scrolls back up again so it's more inconvenient in landscape even though I only have maybe half a thumb's width in portrait mode I can click. Even if that can't be fixed tho I will continue to use this method because it is by far the easiest, best clicking code out there. I never thought 20k party clicks a day was possible but here we are.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
StScarllat's AvatarStScarllat
You can zoom out while using it on mobile (or at least for me it works), cant zoom out much but its enough. edit: i meant sliding the screen, not zooming out.
timid's Avatartimid
I have the same problem, and sadly even when I scroll sideways so that click button isn't 75% off the screen, for whatever reason it arbitrarily goes back to default position while I'm clicking in the middle of the list... not even when generating a new one or anything, it just kind of happens for no discernible reason. So, I'd love some direction, even just knowing which padding to adjust as well ^^; I love this css/trick combo, but I'm not skilled enough to fix the problem that arises from my device on my own ;w;
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.
Since I use stylus on my computer I actually have mobile specific coding for my phone. Here is the code I myself use. It's basically the same thing just minus some of the coding.

This is what it looks like.

#multiuser .pkmn { display:none; } #multiuser .name { display:none; } #multiuser .expbar { display:none; } #multiuser .taste { display:none; } #multiuser .party { width:300px; } #multiuser .party>div { width:211px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(1) { border-top-right-radius:6px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2) { border-top-right-radius:0px; border-top-width:0px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(5) { border-bottom-left-radius:0px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(6) { border-bottom-left-radius:6px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2n+1) { border-right-width:1px; } #multiuser .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons>.tooltip_content { display:none; } #multiuser #partybox { position: relative; } #multiuser #partybox .party > div { position: static; } #multiuser #partybox .action { position: absolute; /*allows for collapse when done*/ min-height: 0; height: auto; top: 0; left: 0; z-index: 2; } #multiuser #partybox .action > a, #multiuser #partybox .action > div, #multiuser #partybox .mu_navlink.next { padding: 0; margin: 0; height: 3em; line-height: 3em; width: 8em; } #multiuser #partybox .mu_navlink.next { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; /*move 'next' button slightly to the left so you can quit out of mass clicking by clicking on the right*/ -webkit-transform: translate(-25%, 0); transform: translate(-25%, 0); } #multiuser #partybox .action:empty, #multiuser #partybox .action > table, #multiuser #partybox .action.working, #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons > .tooltip_content { /*hide action when it is empty, shows 'Thank you!', is processing and the berry tooltips*/ display: none; } #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons > a { /*only 1 berry per berrybuttons*/ display: none; height: 100%; width: 100%; line-height: 3em; } #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='sour'] > a[data-berry='aspear'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='spicy'] > a[data-berry='cheri'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='dry'] > a[data-berry='chesto'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='sweet'] > a[data-berry='pecha'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='bitter'] > a[data-berry='rawst'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='any'] > a:first-of-type { /*show only good berries*/ display: inline-block; }
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
eura's Avatareura
@brindlefinch I'm by no means a coder, I'm not sure how you would shift the buttons so that they're always in a certain position regardless of the device that you're on! The code that InsaneHysteria posted is very good, though. Here's what you can add to if you want to use that one but keep the list of names compressed:
#multiuser.tabbed_interface.horizontal>ul {height: 35px;overflow: hidden;} #multiuser.tabbed_interface>ul>li>label {width: 5px;padding: 2px;}
Stoutland's AvatarStoutland
I love this code so much. Its so easy to use up my star pass and keep my chain going strong! Thank you so much for making this!
Current Type Race: 0 Icon by wirr!
× 71 / 1000
× 82 / 1000
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
I've read this guide and applied it to my skin! My wrists and fingers are so deformed from party clicking, now I can just click one part of the screen and save my wrists and time! Thank you!
avatar + sig img: offical love live art, edited by me
I am having the similar problem as jarjarkai, I have tried your code and the code on the link* and I it just lines up the pokemon in the users party instead of compiles them as shown in your picture. While this is an improvement, I would like to get it as shown in your picture where all the users party is on top of each other. * Gladion's skin CSS guide

Spiritomb Hunt In Progress

My baby <3
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
The code in Gladion's guide doesn't stack them all into one spot, it only lines them up into a single line. Did you use the code in the first post on this thread and then clear your cache?
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
Alright, I think the issue was I tried Gladions, cleared my cache, and tried yours but didn't. Also I was playing around with the color stuff and I just started a new skin this time. It worked. Thank you very much for the quick response and being so helpful! Also this method is pretty awesome.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page