PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Massclicking parties (or; how to hatch eggs fast)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234567

rxbel's Avatarrxbel
When I use this ccs, the others that I use (stack pokemon in fields by Berry. alert specials in shelter, etc) seem to not work at all. Is there a way to get them to work together?

Please click & feed my babies:

Egg Cave

Hexcadia's AvatarHexcadia

QUOTE originally posted by rxbel

When I use this ccs, the others that I use (stack pokemon in fields by Berry. alert specials in shelter, etc) seem to not work at all. Is there a way to get them to work together?
i use both if anyone wants it
rxbel's Avatarrxbel

QUOTE originally posted by BeetleJuices

QUOTE originally posted by rxbel

i use both if anyone wants it
That'd be really helpful
ChainedDemon's AvatarChainedDemon
So, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but when I try to do the 50 users, once I am done and it brings up the +get more button, it just cycles the same bit over and over. It doesn't go through the pages of click backs, or online users, or anything. I have to manually go through the online users page again and grab the next fifty. Also, when I do the online-auto bit, it is just like clicking the open 10 button, so that is a bit useless now, yeah?
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
Oh, me and my irl friend found a shortcut to clicking parties :) If you press 1-5 on pc, it actually clicks the berry (1-5!) So just spam the 1 button, press the right arrow button and make clicking easier!
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me
simputer's Avatarsimputer
awesome bud!!!
Romaki's AvatarRomaki
Thank you, this is amazing.
lopiditty's Avatarlopiditty
nice trick! thanks for this!
• she/her - est - art shop profile picture made by me!
Åzlottie's AvatarÅzlottie
Honestly, this is the best/useful clicking guide I have seen/used yet! Thanks so much for this!
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide | Avatar Credit: Rylee
PokeBellPuff's AvatarPokeBellPuff
Is there away to keep the mass-click template but still be able to see trainer's about mes and trainer cards? I just like seeing them in case there's anything I'm interested in, but this template doesn't lt me do that and idk how to mess around with the code safely.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page