PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 9

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

söbble's Avatarsöbble
okay I just wanted to leave a little praise for this particular tournament. I usually complain because tourneys are a drag, but this one has been so fun? I really want to thank Niet for changing the shiny hunt rule for the shelter tourney. Being able to hatch a bunch of Pokemon super fast makes me super happy and getting to hatch a variety instead of the same thing over and over again really reminds me why I liked this game in the first place. This tourney has been a breath of fresh air and I'm having so much fun. Thank you, Niet.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Bishop's AvatarBishop
Objective: Adopt and hatch Eggs from the Shelter... well it took 3 days for me to finally see 2nd place (been tied with max and randomly bouncing between 6th and 20ish place) but now that i can see 2nd place this hour, they have 601 (guessing first also has 601 or maybe even 602) when everyone else that has maxed out daily has 596 like myself. these top 2 people waited and hatched the eggs they adopted from the day before the tourney started, which does not meet the requirements of "Adopt and hatch". perhaps reword this to just hatch eggs from the shelter, if it was worded properly i know i would of waited to hatch the previous days worth of adopts also. i bet many other users would of too (we can get quite competitive in these things) *smiles* granted, this is not a major thing in any way and position does not effect whether or not we get the random special... its just a competition thing. ***edit: should this of gone in bug forum instead? if so can you move it there? or should i make it there?
HeavyCrafter's AvatarHeavyCrafter
I'm excited for the 100th tournament. I remember when the first season started, I still have some blue tokens from that period.
My icon is from the 2021 Advent Calendar event.
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
wait ... wait, wait wait ... WHY is the hard objective 250 points instead of the normal 60-90? We just did this tourney last week and i swear the hard was only 60 ... >.< I didn't wanna put too much into this tourney, just enough to get 5 tokens
549/3,000
Karakara's AvatarKarakara
It is not the same objective as last week. Last week was any evo = 1 point. While the current tourney says each unique evo = 5 points. The same over and over gives only 1 point.
Buying: Ruby Orbs for 20 and Order's Crests for 20 each. PM me or check out my shop Avatar by Temporal
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
ugh. dies a little inside thanks
Ombre's AvatarOmbre
Hello! Sorry to complain, but isn't it the 3rd time in a row we have to evolve pokemons? I'm currently hunting non-evolvable pokemons (I did Lapras and now Absol) so it's been a while since the last time I could score at least a point ^^' Is it normal? I just wanna make sure there is no problem because, yeah, I don't like this specific tournament but I love to participate. Thanks a lot :)
Sorry if I'm writing mistakes, I'm french :)
ChaosShadow's AvatarChaosShadow

QUOTE originally posted by Ombre

Hello! Sorry to complain, but isn't it the 3rd time in a row we have to evolve pokemons? I'm currently hunting non-evolvable pokemons (I did Lapras and now Absol) so it's been a while since the last time I could score at least a point ^^' Is it normal? I just wanna make sure there is no problem because, yeah, I don't like this specific tournament but I love to participate. Thanks a lot :)
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere (cursory search does nothing), but after this comment was made we got three straight weeks of 'hatch eggs with affinity to V~wave'. I know the tournements are randomized, but it seems like there's not a significant chance of this happening three weeks in a row, twice in a row.

QUOTE originally posted by ChaosShadow

QUOTE originally posted by Ombre

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere (cursory search does nothing), but after this comment was made we got three straight weeks of 'hatch eggs with affinity to V~wave'. I know the tournements are randomized, but it seems like there's not a significant chance of this happening three weeks in a row, twice in a row.
Hopefully we don't get a "White Christmas on PFQ" excuse that we got a couple years ago during Christmastime then

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page