PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 9

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 891011121314

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Exactly 1,000 users won a prize this month! Congratulations ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Karai's AvatarKarai
*wants to see what the mega looks like so badly* Hmm can't wait to see it =D so excited thanks Niet for another great MCW!
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
zanderlex's Avatarzanderlex
Nice! Now I can get myself a Mega Furret!
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
Furretite Q! Yes! I'm going to Doug as soon as I have an opening in my party ^_^ Edit: it looks awesome!
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
oh my gosh it looks so awesome x3 thanks so much Niet for a wonderful MCW <3

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 20 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan
I'm glad that everyone enjoyed MCW9 as much as I did! I'm also so happy to see already that you guys are adoring PFQ's new Mega Pokemon! I couldn't contain my excitement and I've already evolved my Beloved Furret into Mega form already. Gosh he's so fluffeh~ <3
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Awww, man, this is such a cool mega...and for one of my favorite pokemon. <3 Thanks everyone.

And, if you wanna know what the normal one looks like...

Sure?

Avatar by Lady Ermac, Sprites by me. My art contest
Wow I kinda love it... Although for the first time since mcw 5 I don't have the shiny of it :( Guess I'd better hunt furret Also I could gift my boyfriend the stone ;0 He loves furry stuff
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.
Emmy's AvatarEmmy
I just saw one in someone's party, adorable! Please tell me the mega shiny and albino also have sprites!! Still pretty miffed that Albino Mega Sharpedo and Mega Audino don't have Albino sprites.
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
/400
©2013 SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. THE LAST OF US IS A TRADEMARK OF SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. CREATED AND DEVELOPED BY NAUGHTY DOG, INC.
TrebleCleffa's AvatarTrebleCleffa
Hi, quick question - I did the math and I got well over 10000 interactions between the 25-26, but I didn't get the mega stone? Where can I report this bug?
Miasaurus here made my avatar! Thank you! Characters (c) TrebleCleffa :) A little agender mousey-mage just trying to keep some sanity in zes life. Feel free to stop by! I am always open to trade offers or general chatter, just please be friendly or polite! A smile a night keeps your heart clear and bright~

Pages: 123··· 891011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page