PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 9

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 91011121314

Uzumi's AvatarUzumi

QUOTE originally posted by TrebleCleffa

Hi, quick question - I did the math and I got well over 10000 interactions between the 25-26, but I didn't get the mega stone? Where can I report this bug?
Please take another look into your inventory, you should be in possession of the stone.

QUOTE originally posted by TrebleCleffa

Hi, quick question - I did the math and I got well over 10000 interactions between the 25-26, but I didn't get the mega stone? Where can I report this bug?
Are you counting your interaction points by any chance? Because interactions and interaction points are different.
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 91
TrebleCleffa's AvatarTrebleCleffa
Now it's showing it as there. x.x Thank you, Uzumi! I guess my computer just was being a jerk (the internet here sucks, probably contributed). I'm sorry to bother! Gyro - thanks for the heads up, I double checked I was. That's why I was confused. XD
Miasaurus here made my avatar! Thank you! Characters (c) TrebleCleffa :) A little agender mousey-mage just trying to keep some sanity in zes life. Feel free to stop by! I am always open to trade offers or general chatter, just please be friendly or polite! A smile a night keeps your heart clear and bright~
Dogz's AvatarDogz
Yesssss, Mega Furret! but was the Mega Stone Blue and Brown? Or is it just me because Furret isn't blue.
Nothing is here
Made by Kirozey
Kirby Chen's AvatarKirby Chen
O.o Never would have guessed that it would be a mega furret :P But thought it was Keldeo Because There is a person named keldeo so i thought it was dedicated to him/her
I was planning on doing a shiny hunt anyway, so yay furret!
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +61,613,692
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
AmethystFox17's AvatarAmethystFox17
Mega Furret would be so cute!
01lclark's Avatar01lclark
I love how it becomes a Normal/Dragon Type! But I didn't get it...

Click My Dragons?

Link to my Scroll: Click Here
No Eggs/Hatchlings Currently....
Drakyn's AvatarDrakyn
Wonderful! Furrets have always been a favorite of mine, now I just need to get one, and one of those fancy mega accessories. Darn.
All fools die, but not everyone who dies is a fool. Perhaps the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Avatar is by the lovely Lady Ermac. Thank you! Any art I ever use is either made by me, or stated otherwise.
Neonray3's AvatarNeonray3
Yes! I hit it right on the nose! Point goes to neon. I guessed Furret since it is fluffy.
Looking for Adament/Lustorbs,GS Balls Current Hunt:? My Summon and Box Box Shop

Pages: 123··· 91011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page