PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 9

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

Punk's AvatarPunk
I have to say. I'm disappointed.

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: "[inventory=Nightmare Shroud" is not a valid fraction. on line 2

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[hr] [background=http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p524/Galladerox/Orders/punk%20cherrim.png][colour=#ffa7dd][css=padding-left:10px; padding-right:220px] [url=https://pokefarm.com/trade][color=#ea008f][u][b][size=13]♫150ZC For Your Nightmare Shroud♪[/size][/b][/u][/color][/url] [progress=[inventory=Nightmare Shroud]/500][item=Nightmare Shroud]×[inventory=Nightmare Shroud]/ ???[/progress][img]http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated-shiny/635.gif[/img][size=8][url=http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k271/kikyo_012/20151123_172444.jpg?t=1448243513][b]Avatar Hand Drawn By Me.[/b][/url][url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/21363/Punk-Plu-s-Trade-Shop?page=1][b]•••Shop•[/b][/url][/size] [/css][/colour][/background]
Starbow's AvatarStarbow
Mega Furret <3 I think I just squealed out of excitement <3 It looks so cute~
Credit
Avatar is official Project Sekai art, and the Raiko Horikawa in my signature is from Touhou 15.5!

× 33 / 200
Uh. Herb? Great? Amazing feedback... pardon my sarcasm. We can't really do anything with that kind of feedback. Nothing at all, actually. Don't like it - wanted something else - whatever, at least elaborate a little bit...? Our spriting team spent the time and effort making that, the least you could do is say WHY you're disappointed, rather than leaving a bag filled with poop at their doorstep, lighting it and running away.
Punk's AvatarPunk

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Uh. Herb? Great? Amazing feedback... pardon my sarcasm. We can't really do anything with that kind of feedback. Nothing at all, actually. Don't like it - wanted something else - whatever, at least elaborate a little bit...?
I was just hoping it was going to be Arcanine. I apologize for feeling as such... :-/ I just won't comment next time sorry.

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Oh don't be sorry - that's fine! I literally just meant that you should elaborate some - leaving a comment like that can be taken very much the wrong way without elaboration, and I'd much rather that potential wasn't given. I wasn't attempting to imply that you meant something necessarily negative - just that you were far too vague for it not to be potentially taken that way. Hope that makes sense.
I understand.
Oh don't be sorry - that's fine! I literally just meant that you should elaborate some - leaving a comment like that can be taken very much the wrong way without elaboration, and I'd much rather that potential wasn't given. I wasn't attempting to imply that you meant something necessarily negative - just that you were far too vague for it not to be potentially taken that way. Hope that makes sense. Up to you whether or not you comment. All I was pointing out is that your comment was too vague, and as such, could be taken in a way you didn't mean it. If informing you of that is going to make you not want to comment then I admittedly have some concerns. Either way, text is a finicky thing, no tone, no expression. Always the same problem there.
Mangepic's AvatarMangepic
Ah, darn. My guess was luckily wrong. I would've been so mad that I missed this mcw if it was a keldeo. And apparently the hint wasn't a despicable me reference.
Hello. ^_^ Avatar made by me
Milesfire's AvatarMilesfire
Oh, look at that! I actually made 10,000 interactions (total interactions since I signed up is around 32,000, lol). Well, the mass-click weekend was very fun, and I'll make sure to join the next one :). Mega Furret? Awesome!
Avatar is Apollo Justice from Ace Attorney. The art is official but I edited in the trans flag. Call me Miles, he/him. Previously known as ZeroTails and then CloveredZero and then CharaBerry -----
Rumblethumps's AvatarRumblethumps
I never would have thought a mega furret would look so awesome!! I've seen both the normal and shiny ones so far and they remind me of chocolate and strawberry ice cream...Yummy AND adorable!
bunnydollface's Avatarbunnydollface
I love Furret so much and it looks super cute! I want a Shiny Furret 100x more now! ♡
BloodyHM's AvatarBloodyHM
that's pretty cool, I like it even though I didn't manage to spare the time to get it. don't even think I have a furret anyway (I probably do, idk anymore really)
Avatar by Me(Uploaded here), Although Heavily Modified from the Gallade Portrait from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3: Explorers of Sky, and not very well done, but its kinda better then nothing :p

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page